More than 29,300 season tickets renewed

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn’t even news.

Imagine tens thousands of people changing their weekly routine after a lifetime of supporting their football club because the current manager isn’t as fashionable as they would like.

pretty much spot on, its the aways ive lost interest in anyway but we were shocking at them under koeman

in general under allardyce we havent been horrific in terms of results at home

pretty much spot on, its the aways ive lost interest in anyway but we were shocking at them under koeman

in general under allardyce we havent been horrific in terms of results at home
Results no, but performances are rank.
I'm labouring in the belief that Allardyce will be gone prior to the final home game.

I appreciate that not living near the ground zero of L4 puts a different complexion on considerations, but here in NZ, we pay for Bein Sports to watch all PL games live. And on the basis of Everton's deplorable, ugly, boring football I cancelled my subscription over 2 months ago. I might watch video 'highlights' (lol .. irony alert), but that's the extent of it. Furthermore, should there not be dramatic change implemented at the club over the summer, I won't be watching them next year. If you're paying to watch football, you don't want to be watching anti-football; and anti-football is what Everton presently plays.

This isn’t even news.

Imagine tens thousands of people changing their weekly routine after a lifetime of supporting their football club because the current manager isn’t as fashionable as they would like.

It does suggest that a lot of our fans say one thing on here, and then don't stick to their guns though.

It would take far more than just having an unfashionable manager in charge to stop me going week in week out. Whilst some will take the view that their money could be better spent elsewhere while the football is as boring as it is, nothing has happened at this Football Club for the fans to stop going en masse.

Things have been far worse than they are now, with far less chance of us putting it right. Other big clubs have suffered way more than us as well, and while the fanbase should not just shrug our shoulders and accept the failures this season, it's still worth considering that it could be much worse.

That said, Moshiri's next managerial move is a crucial one, and the new stadium on the horizon has definitely retained a certain percentage of those who probably would have given it up otherwise.

If the ground holds 38,500 (which i think is accurate ish now). Take away the away allocation of 2,900 leaves you with 35,600. On that basis of 10% we'd be allowed to sell 32,040. However, I do think we "Sell Out" at 31,000. That leaves roughly 4000 ish tickets per game. That's excluding hospitality, which i don't think is factored into the count.

As for obstructed views, there's now rule in place saying that they have to leave a percentage of seats for sale to public as "Unobstructed", hence why i think thee are so many season ticket holders.
39572 on google but I would say that is incorrect, 39200 against the neighbours, I thought there was a rule that tickets had to be made available to none season ticket holders due to discrimination against people who couldn't afford one but I may be incorrect.

Well, it can't get much worse. I can't remember the last time my enthusiasm and expectations were so low watching Everton, but there is always a shred of hope there that forces me to endure them most weekends. I'm looking forward to the jarg transfer thread more than anything else this summer

39572 on google but I would say that is incorrect, 39200 against the neighbours, I thought there was a rule that tickets had to be made available to none season ticket holders due to discrimination against people who couldn't afford one but I may be incorrect.

Just had a little google and apparently we do actually sell 32,000 season tickets.

Should we sell them all and lets say 39,200 is the capacity.

Taking away 2,900 for away fans, that leaves a grand total of 4,300 tickets available to the normal spectator for every game, which is 10.9% of our overall seating.

Just had a little google and apparently we do actually sell 32,000 season tickets.

Should we sell them all and lets say 39,200 is the capacity.

Taking away 2,900 for away fans, that leaves a grand total of 4,300 tickets available to the normal spectator for every game, which is 10.9% of our overall seating.
Which by most calculations from the past would be mostly restricted or semi restricted seats

If Allardyce is here next season, I'm not going. I've stopped going now actually.
Sad to read that. My LFC friend stopped going to Analfield where he had been going for decades, because of his wife needs constant care. Fortunately for him nearly all their games are on some TV station or other and he hardly misses a game home or away. But in your case you probably won't even switch on for the few games we are on TV. I cannot imagine not going to the match.

Sad to read that. My LFC friend stopped going to Analfield where he had been going for decades, because of his wife needs constant care. Fortunately for him nearly all their games are on some TV station or other and he hardly misses a game home or away. But in your case you probably won't even switch on for the few games we are on TV. I cannot imagine not going to the match.

There's a key difference. Liverpool, even when they have a crap side and are performing badly, always aim to improve and win.

Everton under Allardyce do not. We aim to nick points and do the very minimum required to survive.

No ambition, no professional pride, nothing to endorse or cheer for. That's why I don't go, because I can't support Everton the way it currently is.

I hold out hope that he's gone at the end of the season and Moshiri shows some ambition in the market - that's why I'm renewing my ticket. I can take not winning; I can't take not even trying to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.