More than 29,300 season tickets renewed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest/hardest league in the world and Everton are in it. We’ve been through much worse times so not surprised the heads have renewed or joined up. However we cannot afford another visionless campaign again. Over to Mosher and Kenbong!

For myself not being from Liverpool or even English, I find it hard to see why there is a case for Bramley-Moore having a capacity for less than 50,000 when we can sell 30,000 season tickets by April.

Been to Goodison three times in my life, each time it's been a close-run thing to try and find a couple of tickets a few weeks' in advance of the game.

Left it to the last minute. I got texts and mail off the club in the weeks beforehand asking me why I hadn't renewed.

Why pay the club before I have to though? Ok, it's been a poor season but I've been through more traumatic times as a Blue than this one and no matter how crap we are, or who the manager is, I was always going to be back for more next season because the club is in my blood.

Guess who'll be seeing you next season then... ;)

Sam-Allardyce-Everton.jpg

I renewed my season ticket because i support Everton football club. My renewal does not express my validation of the boards choice of manager, nor the managers choice of tactics, I validate those by cheering at the match.

Likewise I express my non-validation by booing at the match when the manager / players do not live up to the standards I expect at my club. Non-renewal of a season ticket would result in my allowing a blert of a manager and a collection of has-beens and cowards to drive me away from a club I have been loyal to all my life, thats not gonna happen!

It's a difficult situation I think. I genuinely thought about giving it up this year, but I renewed at (almost literally) the last minute. I meant it when I said i'd consider stopping if Allardyce is in charge, but if I hadn't renewed and then we'd sacked him at the end of the season i'd have been livid. They've kind of got us over a barrel with the new stadium I suppose, we're all scared of missing out if it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.