Homepage Update: [Listen] How does Moyes feel now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be honest I listened to the first 8 minutes and they still hadn't got onto the actual topic of the podcast because the boy Mikey can't go half go off on a tangent.
8974645.gif

He must have some regrets, things have gone terribly since he left Everton, he seems to have lost that fire in his belly, and aged a lot, he's more grey than ginger now.

Having met and shared beverages and tales of yore with Mikey, I would like to point out at this point I never even clicked the link. The thought of 45 minutes of him chatting wham without a means to pipe him down is, quite frankly, terrifying.

I'm going to listen later to just listen to Mikey. Any rasslin or Scottish football in the first ten minutes?

Of course right now he would wish he was back. However completely understand why he left. More or less all of us would have done the same

Not sure people realise just how well Moyes did for us. He turned us from a relagation battling side to a top six side on literally the minimum budget. He made mistakes of course but who doesn't.

So do any of you think Moshiri would have binned him if he came in when Moyes was manager? Let's say United never happened and he did another few years of getting us top ten... Thoughts on how that would have gone?

Moshiri would have judged Moyes by results and would likely have given him 12 to 18 months, at which point he'd likely have been shown the door to obscurity.

Having met and shared beverages and tales of yore with Mikey, I would like to point out at this point I never even clicked the link. The thought of 45 minutes of him chatting wham without a means to pipe him down is, quite frankly, terrifying.

I find it easier to shut my missus up than I do Mikey.
I still love them both though.

Mind you, I have to say that.

Should have mutually agreed to leave following the semu final disaster against Liverpool

I don't know what everton or even he though we would achieve after that it was clear it was the best he would do at the club

Status
Not open for further replies.