Homepage Update: [Listen] How does Moyes feel now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes and Moshiri are incompatible. Moshiri is trying to build a brand and our name.

Imagine Moyes talking EFC up to the press! He's have to deliver on what he was saying.

Moyes was the right man at the right time for Everton and I think it's a pity that he isn't more highly regarded by blues. He not only saved us from the drop but turned us from a team fighting for its life into serial top halfers, CL qualification was nothing short of stunning. His antics and failures since should not be allowed to overshadow what he did for us because it laid the foundations for where we are today. Martinez not fit to breathe his farts.

So do any of you think Moshiri would have binned him if he came in when Moyes was manager? Let's say United never happened and he did another few years of getting us top ten... Thoughts on how that would have gone?
almost certainly. Moyes does not possess the right attitude for a team with ambition. a winner's mentality. he and Koeman are polar opposites in that regard.

Martinez is a better manager than Moyes, don't care what anyone says.

He's really not. Six years as a Premier League manager, bottom half finishes in five of them including a relegation, even with some quality players in some of his teams.

Moyes on pittance money and often with unwanted, untested or past it players finished in the top 8 ten times out of twelve and has only got relegated with one of the worst Premier League teams ever.

Martinez is the better bloke but Moyes is undoubtedly the better manager and history will remember him as such.

Moyes did a fantastic job for Everton and it was the right time for both parties when the Man Utd job came up. He made an utter tit of himself there when pursuing Baines and Fellaini but he was arguably just trying to do his job which was to do what's best for Man Utd regardless of Everton.

I think we should all accept the olive branch of his relentless pursuit of Oviedo and Gibson though. Perhaps retire a doctors couch in the treatment room in his honour.

@Adam-GOTTV When am I on mate? Think I must have missed your PM.

Just a few ideas I've been bouncing around, maybe have a think and get back to me;

'How far could you punt Leon Osman' - We'd have an initial discussion on the podcast and then follow up with a video where we try to punt Osman through some rugby posts at Goodison Park.

'How long before Elstone is a different ethnicity' - We can discuss just how dark a shade Elstone has to go before he is technically classed a different ethnicity. We then close the discussion with Elstone's screams after we've locked him in a sunbed for 12 hours.

'Receding Superstar' - We discuss Sandro and Klassen's hairlines and the events throughout their lives that have caused them to lose their hair. Guest speaker will be Terry Nutkins via Derek Acorah.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Having met and shared beverages and tales of yore with Mikey, I would like to point out at this point I never even clicked the link. The thought of 45 minutes of him chatting wham without a means to pipe him down is, quite frankly, terrifying.

I'll be honest I listened to the first 8 minutes and they still hadn't got onto the actual topic of the podcast because the boy Mikey can't go half go off on a tangent.

Status
Not open for further replies.