Homepage Update: Listen: Stoke Win, Cenk Tosun, Allardyce and More

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam-GOTTV

Player Valuation: £8m
Adam-GOTTV submitted an update to GrandOldTeam's homepage

Listen: Stoke Win, Cenk Tosun, Allardyce and More
cenktosunpodcast-1024x461.jpg

Adam is joined by Alan Myers to discuss the 2-1 win at Stoke, the mentality of footballers, Cenk Tosun, the future of Allardyce as Everton manager and loads more...

*This podcast features a nice Howard Kendall anecdote.

..well done, guys. A good listen doing my old man’s workout on the cross-trainer, too much Guinness watching Cheltenham last week even if I did give the bookies a mighty slapping.

I do think the podcast link should be in the top bar and not in with other threads. It often slips off the first page before a lot of folk get to see it.

..well done, guys. A good listen doing my old man’s workout on the cross-trainer, too much Guinness watching Cheltenham last week even if I did give the bookies a mighty slapping.

I do think the podcast link should be in the top bar and not in with other threads. It often slips off the first page before a lot of folk get to see it.

Thanks Eggs. Will ask @GrandOldTeam if it’s something we can sort.

Thanks all. Good to know that they're being consumed and enjoyed. I like Alan, he's a good guy. If any of you have any ideas for guests (don't have to be EFC specific - authors, journos, statistics guys, or just lads and girls with decent stories) please let me know.

Actually, while I'm here, I've been thinking about starting a series looking back at famous Everton matches and speaking with someone who was there for each. These will go out over the summer. If you witnessed the big games of the past and want come on and chat about your experience of the day please let me know.

Actually, while I'm here, I've been thinking about starting a series looking back at famous Everton matches and speaking with someone who was there for each. These will go out over the summer. If you witnessed the big games of the past and want come on and chat about your experience of the day please let me know.
I’ll do a dedicated thread for this mate, it’ll get more attention.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.