Homepage Update: [Listen] How does Moyes feel now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes and Martinez are absoloute opposites in pretty much everyway. One the ever optimist he crosses over to the ridiculous,the other so negative he made sunderlands relegation seem inevetiable with some of his comments and that was only at the start of last season.
I rate martinez above moyes.

Moyes probably feels like a complete ****

I think you're kinda correct. Somewhere in the middle would have been nice. Both are shiz(ish) in my eyes tbh.
Give Moyes his dues for what he did here. He did it well for a while, and Bobby gave us that one season where us old uns and some of the young uns started to believe again. It was a bloody lovely season.

I'd defo not take either of 'em back though.

I think you're kinda correct. Somewhere in the middle would have been nice. Both are shiz(ish) in my eyes tbh.
Give Moyes his dues for what he did here. He did it well for a while, and Bobby gave us that one season where us old uns and some of the young uns started to believe again. It was a bloody lovely season.

I'd defo not take either of 'em back though.
Moyes did save us really. We were a joke for a good few years and should have been relegated at least twice but for an alleged dodgy keeper (hans segers) and dodgy lines man (bolton game we drew but should have lost and they went down instead of us on goal difference)
For that i am eternally grateful to the man. But looks like his inability to adapt and modernise his approach may expire his career

He doesn't need to manage Sunderland mate, he is the manager of Belgium, 10th best team in the world (Also what is going on with their rankings? Poland are 6th...)

Moyes is unemployed.
Give it time mate. It took Moyes four full seasons to get to the stage he's at now, El Fraudo only got the boot a season ago. Be interesting to see what the charlatan is doing three years from now at the four year stage.

As a side note, it's ludicrous how they rate international sides.

Give it time mate. It took Moyes four full seasons to get to the stage he's at now, El Fraudo only got the boot a season ago. Be interesting to see what the charlatan is doing three years from now at the four year stage.

As a side note, it's ludicrous how they rate international sides.

Managing Liverpool with any luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.