Homepage Update: Koeman Not Confident On Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely it's about playing week in, week out?

He could get in the starting lineup for uh, man utd who I don't think are interested. Arsenal (who will never agree to a transfer fee)? No way he's a regular on Spurs, Chelsea or Man City.

He could get in the starting lineup for uh, man utd who I don't think are interested. Arsenal (who will never agree to a transfer fee)? No way he's a regular on Spurs, Chelsea or Man City.
Not Arsenals current line-up

Moot point you are making. Barkley is not all that. There's at least two players at Bournmouth, for example, who would do a better job.

Another poor contribution at the Emirates.
Name them

Sorry not two. Maybe five.

Forget it mate.

I'm trying to have a proper conversation with you here but you're just coming up with a load of jarg crap because you are unable to answer my question properly.

Have another go. Name all these players we can realistically bring in that are better than Barkley and can help us challenge for top 4 next season. I could do with a laugh after today.

I'll meet you somewhere in the middle with that. Think our supporters could make anyone mentally weak, he doesn't try anything incase 40k people moan at him. Crowd influence has clearly affected his confidence which means performance levels drop.

Well we cant replace 40k fans can we so....

Name all these players we can realistically bring in that are better than Barkley and can help us challenge for top 4 next season. I could do with a laugh after today.

Sandro.

But based on Barkley's performance yesterday and during much of this season, I would select Liam Walsh or Conor Grant before Barkley. Youngsters who run around a bit and want to stay at the club.

As for Bournemouth midfielders/attacking players I would prefer to Barkley: Stanilas, Arter, King and Wilshere.

Status
Not open for further replies.