Homepage Update: Koeman Not Confident On Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I can fix you an appointment at the asylum. Now you claim to be a better judge than Unsworth of a player he manages. Delusions of
grandeur, I think its called. Maybe the doctor can also talk to you about your seeing things that never occurred.

Valencia who is technically a poorer player ran around, had a go and made things happen. Barkley lost possession, failed to tackle properly and
was a liability. Any younger player would have done better. Yes even Conor and Liam would have done better and will still be here next season.

There is no category of second best attacker as they were all poor. Barkley has under-performed. It is not clear what is his best position. At times he shows a bad attitude. He has failed to sign a big new contract. He wants to leave. Rodwell- Mark 2. RK is not bothered.

Rodwell mark2? And you say he needs an asylum? Er ok mate

Maybe I can fix you an appointment at the asylum. Now you claim to be a better judge than Unsworth of a player he manages. Delusions of
grandeur, I think its called. Maybe the doctor can also talk to you about your seeing things that never occurred.

Valencia who is technically a poorer player ran around, had a go and made things happen. Barkley lost possession, failed to tackle properly and
was a liability. Any younger player would have done better. Yes even Conor and Liam would have done better and will still be here next season.

There is no category of second best attacker as they were all poor. Barkley has under-performed. It is not clear what is his best position. At times he shows a bad attitude. He has failed to sign a big new contract. He wants to leave. Rodwell- Mark 2. RK is not bothered.
aaaand here's Darren Ferguson who managed Conor Grant in League Two (i.e. 3 levels down the Football Pyramid) thoughts on his performances this season.

Ferguson has since told the Thorne Gazette it was Rovers who were responsible, admitting Grant had been "disappointing" in his second spell at the Keepmoat Stadium.

"The finances come into it because it was quite a large fee, but we knew that anyway," he said. "I think the boy has been disappointing. He’s not had the impact he made the first time he came last year.

"I think it could be down to him missing pre-season, then going to Ipswich and not playing much football while he was there. It might have had an effect."
Kindly stop chatting wham.

I'm the same now. Honestly don't care either way anymore.

If he stays great, if he goes oh well.

More concerned on those coming in than going out right now.

I genuinely think an awful lot of blues feel that way , the lads I go the match with all seem to feel pretty similar .

It's that " if he stays great , if he goes oh well " line of yours that sums it up for many . I'm not saying many won't have strong opinions either way but the people I'm speaking to seem to feel the same as you , as do I .

I genuinely think an awful lot of blues feel that way , the lads I go the match with all seem to feel pretty similar .

It's that " if he stays great , if he goes oh well " line of yours that sums it up for many . I'm not saying many won't have strong opinions either way but the people I'm speaking to seem to feel the same as you , as do I .

I don't mean it to sound harsh. I do like him as a player and think he gets a bit of a hard time sometimes as he's pretty much our only attacking link to Lukaku nearly every game. But is he that good that this needs all the fuss? I'm not sure.

I don't mean it to sound harsh. I do like him as a player and think he gets a bit of a hard time sometimes as he's pretty much our only attacking link to Lukaku nearly every game. But is he that good that this needs all the fuss? I'm not sure.

If he'd signed start of the season or mid season I think generally , the odd exception aside , people would have been happy but the way it's played out has I think had an effect on people . I also think his celebration after the goal , following the incident and s*n article led people to think the deal would happen . Fans are human and things wear you down, whether that's right or wrong.

It's only my opinion but I'm also just not convinced Koeman particularly rates him , at the figures talked about at least .

Most importantly Koeman clearly shares the 'if you stay, fine, if you go, bye' sentiment. He's definitely not arsed.

Yeah , as I've said above That's certainly the impression I get .

Most importantly Koeman clearly shares the 'if you stay, fine, if you go, bye' sentiment. He's definitely not arsed.

which is commendable. I know the media with their patronising "little old everton" stance would find it a bit baffling. They're still under the impression that we're blessed to have such a player and can't at any costs let him leave because we're that small.

It's only my opinion but I'm also just not convinced Koeman particularly rates him , at the figures talked about at least .
I think Koeman rates him but not enough to make him first name on the team sheet,and certainly not as much as Barkley would appear to rate himself.

Koeman doesn't rate Barkley, Barkley feels if he stays he might not play due to Koeman bringing in better players.

I dont know this however could see this as a possibility

Status
Not open for further replies.