Homepage Update: Koeman Not Confident On Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodwell had a very bad back disc problem which at first they thought it was a hamstring - Ross is far better quality than him so stop comparisons!

Rodwell and Barkley both played some good games and seemed to have talent and ability. Mancini thought Rodwell a good player with potential, presumably that's why he bought him. I hope someone sees potential in Barkley and takes him off our hands too.

That's why you can compare them. Also, I thought this was a site for exchanging opinions.

Lastly, and on this I think we can agree, even if Barkley stays and sees out his contract RK will be looking to replace him.

Listen it wont even be a blip we remember three years from now when we are in the Champions League final. I like Ross a lot and I'll have to find a new password for my bank account but oh well.. no one will guess sigurdsson either.
I am sure i felt the same when Phil Neville left.....

Listen it wont even be a blip we remember three years from now when we are in the Champions League final. I like Ross a lot and I'll have to find a new password for my bank account but oh well.. no one will guess sigurdsson either.
I am sure i felt the same when Phil Neville left.....

Mines still the best little Spaniard we know, he still has a place in my heart

Rodwell and Barkley both played some good games and seemed to have talent and ability. Mancini thought Rodwell a good player with potential, presumably that's why he bought him. I hope someone sees potential in Barkley and takes him off our hands too.

That's why you can compare them. Also, I thought this was a site for exchanging opinions.

Lastly, and on this I think we can agree, even if Barkley stays and sees out his contract RK will be looking to replace him.
No comparison on the amount of games Ross has accumulated to Rodwell in three seasons, there I have exchanged my opinion!

Koeman doesn't rate Barkley, Barkley feels if he stays he might not play due to Koeman bringing in better players.

I dont know this however could see this as a possibility

I would hope we bring in better players otherwise we will never catch the 6 teams above us, you might have a good point here, Barkleys future should eiter be on our bench or somewhere else

I agree mate. I'm happy if he signs just because he's one of our better players who we should be looking to keep hold of.

The lads always divided the fans. Some, like me, love him regardless, some seem to hate him regardless. However the majority, going by this forum anyway, seem to love him when he's playing well and hate him when he isn't.

At the end of the day though the lad needs to sign his contract. The ball's in his court.

Rooney might help too. Sigurdsson might help. But I just think we should give him 2 more years. He's a late developer. He'll be amazing one day, if we handle him well. As good as Rooney or others, but just needs time.

Status
Not open for further replies.