Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belgium have got a hell of a talent pool at the moment.

Hazard, Fellaini, Mertens, Mirallas, Fellaini, Vertognhen, De Bruyne, Vertognhen, Vermalean, Witsel, Kompany, Alderiweild, Courtouis, Dembele, Benteke, Vossen, Defour..... not to mention the likes of Van Buyetn still in and around it.

Hazard, Fellaini, Mertens, Mirallas, Fellaini, Vertognhen, De Bruyne, Vertognhen, Vermalean, Witsel, Kompany, Alderiweild, Courtouis, Dembele, Benteke, Vossen, Defour..... not to mention the likes of Van Buyetn still in and around it.

Before anyone else dives all over you I'd like to point out that fellaini has been mentioned twice and so he should coz he's the ****.

So do you guess this is how he himself ponounce his name?

They should be. Look at the names in their team.
Somebody said is a Spanish surname. Never seen it myself but it does look more Spanish than Belgian. If he's of Spanish parentage He'll probably pronounce it that way yes.

Kevin Mirallas vs Serbia

[video=youtube;6cGEc0dkLjE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cGEc0dkLjE[/video]

He only played 4 minutes so it's only a short video.​

lukaku!

Loving this by Belg Keg, hopefully he could be Super Belg Kev after today:

"It's high time we won this one again. We want to keep our place in the top four, and give the fans something to be really happy about, especially because we lost it last year.

"I know there was a lot of disappointment amongst the players last season, especially being so close to the FA Cup final. We don't want a repeat of that.

"I am aware there is a feeling Everton now have a stronger, more balanced team than Liverpool.

"They are weaker than us because they are 12th to start with, but this is a derby.

"I have played in derbies before and you have to be careful predicting anything, because you never know what can happen.

"We respect them as well, they are a big club with a big tradition and we are not taking them for granted.

"They have got good players as well, obviously. It is a derby, so it doesn't matter so much if a side has a weakness in those games."

Status
Not open for further replies.