Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing wrong with his performance today was his finishing, but given its pre season and that's one of his strong points it's not so much of a concern.

Not knocking how he played but let's be honest the level of opposition wasn't very taxing.

Reckon if you'd nailed your studs in Joe and dubined your boots you may have got a game late on..
Doubt it Doug - might have managed playing in goal for us today at my age !
As you state opposition was hard to draw any conclusions other than Kone looked his usual self again today!

He'd be even better if he got a shred of decent service from midfield. Instead he's perpetually playing a one two game on the halfway line desperately trying to make stuff happen for us. No wonder he wants to go. Good player.

I've said plenty of times we can't afford to lose him and I stick with that. This'll be a huge season for him.

Hard to work Kevin out. This will I - won't I leaving stuff is annoying if true but reality is we need him - if only he would sign a new contract and commit to the club it would be great - just get the feeling that all the time he is waiting for a better offer .. Tough one !

Status
Not open for further replies.