Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why hasn't Moyes flagged their hacking stuff today post match? You can bet your bottom dollar they would have.

Can't help but feel we lost a lot of momentum when he went off, we sorely missed the lad's sheer fearless nature. Class act.

yep nail on head mate , said the exact same thing . why he chose magaye instead of oviedo is beyond me

As soon as I saw Mirallas go down in pain I thought to myself if he has to go off we'd struggle to get at them second half. I think Moyes chose to put Gueye on instead of Oviedo mainly because he's played more games for us etc... Next time I'd hope it would be Oviedo to come on.

yep nail on head mate , said the exact same thing . why he chose magaye instead of oviedo is beyond me

I thought the same but I won't knock Magaye's contribution when he came on (or Oviedo for that matter), both I thought put a real shift in and created a few chances - it's encouraging for that kind of talent to come off the bench for us.

He was targeted by the racist tit. I look forward to the day he's broken in two. Hopefully it wont be too long a wait.

I thought the same but I won't knock Magaye's contribution when he came on (or Oviedo for that matter), both I thought put a real shift in and created a few chances - it's encouraging for that kind of talent to come off the bench for us.
to be honest i think magaye is way out of his depth at the moment in the first team , would be good to send him on loan ala barkley and get some real game time

to be honest i think magaye is way out of his depth at the moment in the first team , would be good to send him on loan ala barkley and get some real game time

Agreed, it would do him good. I just think he wasn't all that bad today - maybe not good ENOUGH, but by all means wasn't the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.