2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Jacob

Player Valuation: £30m
His growing inability to even reach the ball...never mind even stop and retain the bloody thing is disturbing. God knows what the new talents we have in the side make of him. CA has given him more than a fair chance to regain composure...his patience will be running out when hes chucking points away with regularity.

TippEverton

Banned
Banned
I wasn't able to watch the game, but I just saw the goals. He needs competition.
Competition has absolutely nothing to do with simple mistakes.

Maybe he could provide competition for someone else, we need an upgrade in that position, not sure we'll get it this window, but thinking bringing in a better number two is gonna make this clown perform better is wrong.

We win tonight 5-0 with Virginia in goal, yet twice we were the kick of a ball away from the lottery of pens because of him, it's not good enough.

Dymak

Player Valuation: £40m
He needs replacing. You could call the first goal bad decision making but the second was just utterly cack goalkeeping.

Was Richard Wright worse? Just about, but he’s worse than any other keeper I can remember. Myhre, Gerrard, Simonsen etc weren’t as bad as Pickford is.

Frank Butcher

Player Valuation: £500k
I'd see the point if this was a one off but this is more than two years of consistent mistakes. He performed well against Tottenham first game of the season but the first West Brom goal on Saturday and now almost throwing a game tonight that we were in total control off with two outrageous howlers is the last straw. He is a total liability now and cannot be trusted to continue as our number 1.

Baileys Hats

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
We don't need to spend big to get an upgrade. We just need a competent keeper. Lossl must be better. If we have to bring someone in it can't be difficult. The national league isn't starting. Most sides will have decent solid keepers. Get one in.

Toast

Player Valuation: £70m
I'd see the point if this was a one off but this is more than two years of consistent mistakes. He performed well against Tottenham first game of the season but the first West Brom goal on Saturday and now almost throwing a game tonight that we were in total control off with two outrageous howlers is the last straw. He is a total liability now and cannot be trusted to continue as our number 1.
Have you met @Pat Butcher Frank ?

sandman77

Player Valuation: £750k
He needs replacing. You could call the first goal bad decision making but the second was just utterly cack goalkeeping.

Was Richard Wright worse? Just about, but he’s worse than any other keeper I can remember. Myhre, Gerrard, Simonsen etc weren’t as bad as Pickford is.
Dont you dare forget Espen Baardsen!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Everton Shirts
BUY NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks