2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
All those years of him having absolutely no competition have come back to bite us on the arse. If we neglect to replace him he may very well cost us in a one-off game after we've done so well to improve the squad. Can you imagine us getting to a domestic final and he goes and does something like that tonight? We'd only have ourselves to blame as it's been obvious for a long time that he's a weak link.

I'd like to add that I don't rate Jordan. I never have. His biggest bragging point when he joined was his brilliant distribution. He might ping a good ball once in a while, but he is far more likely to send a ball straight into touch or a one bouncer to the opposing keeper. I have always scratched my head at his status.
Lets face it, he's just as bad in goal as pineapple is on a pizza.

Ducks and hides for the pop brigade.

Just to put it into perspective... I am an overweight 43 year old who hasn't kicked a football in a long time and had never played in goal. But if I was in goal last night I am confident we would have won 5 - 1 and maybe eve 5 nil....this guy needs getting rid of

Tells you all you need to know about the quality of Southgate’s player judgement.
He has not always been this bad though.
Ive always had reservations, but he was quite good in the first season or two.
Now his confidence is shredded.
He is that prone to mistakes that he will cost us points and places.

Status
Not open for further replies.