2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
It all started with the Derby when he patted it to Origi in injury time.

No it didn't mate. Did you not see him in the 16 months leading up to that? It's just most hadn't picked up on just how much of a liability he was, how he palmed every shot back into danger, like directly straight down the middle, almost like an assist to an attacking team, how he was horrific at positioning from crossing, scared of coming for the ball and retracting to his goal line, sometimes even behind it. He's always been awful, utterly, utterly awful, I have no idea how he got the plaudits he did in his first season, I put it down to the bias in media for a young English player, when you actually analysis his performances for us, it masked his inadequate ability. He started out average, regressed in to utter mediocrity at very best. A truly awful goalkeeper.

Poor... what’s just as worse is his complete misjudgement of the flight of the ball for the second. It means he isn’t ready for the floated header back in.

I thought I’d be creative and give more criticism than just the two obvious moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.