Joel Robles

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are top of the table. Lead the league in Goal Deferential and are in the bottom three in goals against. Which is impressive to me because I'm the only dude on the team who plays defense. We might have on guy back at most. They rely on me to always make the highlight save. Everybody wants to score.
I don't know next time I'll head across the pond. I had a grand old time on St Patricks day and the Hull City Match. I think I'll just try and build my resume here in America and try and get noticed for a trial like eric klenofsky. Except i would never turn down Everton for MLS i would adapt to the culture. Me Ancestors had to have been scousers.

LOL

this is what i hated moyes for in his last 3 or 4 years here, he was so slow to drop players under-performing. Koeman for me is doing brilliantly with this, 2 or 3 bad games and you're out of this team because you're off form. Nobody in this team is undroppable it seems, whether you're experienced or young. Previous reputation doesn't count for anything and that's what this club has badly needed from a manager.

Didn't it take an injury for him to drop Stek? After he had more bad performances than Joel.

I do think Robles can feel hard done by but then that penalty was atrocious. It wasn't a split second moment of madness, it was the worst goalkeeping decision I've seen in ages that he stuck to for about 4 seconds. He needs to calm himself down because when he was calm he was playing very well indeed.

we need a new goalie robles would be good to keep as back up and can still improve still quite young but both goalies make too many mistakes imo. all top teams have an amazing goalie we dont.

I'm still amazed we never took Hart on loan. Even if he was fairly poor we could have just sent him back and been in the same boat we are in now. We certainly wouldn't be worse off for league position.

I'm still amazed we never took Hart on loan. Even if he was fairly poor we could have just sent him back and been in the same boat we are in now. We certainly wouldn't be worse off for league position.
He not had a great season in a mediocre league - Klop has changed his mind on him now so why should we pay him a fortune to be with us if he is no good for that lot?

nah not been well tonight my head dropped on the pillow eventually had some bad anger attacks this weekend sorry to those who I have upset - Victor Meldrew 66

Haha, keep up the good work Joey and hope you're feeling better soon.

Good news on the planning concessions as well.

Ps Robles is tosh xx

Status
Not open for further replies.