Joel Robles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes plus loads of more players too ;)
Or let's see more under 23 players on the bench too!

So that performance was all down to Stek then?

It was little to do with Stek but on a day when you keep a clean sheet there's little point berating the goalkeeper.

We need a better goalkeeper. Joel will probably be sold and Stek will mind our bench next season. I can't for the life of me understand how anyone can believe either if these 2 are good enough.

It was little to do with Stek but on a day when you keep a clean sheet there's little point berating the goalkeeper.

We need a better goalkeeper. Joel will probably be sold and Stek will mind our bench next season. I can't for the life of me understand how anyone can believe either if these 2 are good enough.
Not berating the keeper other than WUM saying he was great which a youth keeper could have coped today tbh this is a Robles thread to drop him was harsh , but I expected it RK is like that!
Certain players are looked on favourable when playin gash!

Not berating the keeper other than WUM saying he was great which a youth keeper could have coped today tbh this is a Robles thread to drop him was harsh , but I expected it RK is like that!
Certain players are looked on favourable when playin gash!
Robles mistakes and misjudgements have mounted up in recent weeks. You are rightly critical of the previous managers perseverance of Howard yet condemn Koeman for dropping Robles when his performances have been below standard. I would respectfully suggest it is you who are playing favourites here.

Robles mistakes and misjudgements have mounted up in recent weeks. You are rightly critical of the previous managers perseverance of Howard yet condemn Koeman for dropping Robles when his performances have been below standard. I would respectfully suggest it is you who are playing favourites here.
Let's see the Stek v a good team hey You are right Robles could be a far more competent keeper while we wasted time on Howard, or we would have known by now we needed a better replacement than Stek!

Status
Not open for further replies.