Joel Robles

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
73756830674e4f2eb8b5dad5162632a7.jpg

Please use this thread for all discussion relating to Joel Robles' 2015/16 match performances.

Feel free to start new threads regarding any new topics of discussion relating to this player - new contracts, player quotes, transfer news etc.​

This clowns an absolute travesty and should be punted ASAP. that 2nd goal is the worst piece of goalkeeping I have seen in a LONG time.

An absolute bombscare of a GK how hasn't martinez seen that we flop everytime this guy is between the sticks

I was half tempted to go on the Howard thread and bump some of the crap posted after the city game, just to point out this is the alternative, only i am sure those blues are as psed off as i am right now

Bad game for him but you really can not judge a keeper on 1 game now and then. They need a run of games. He's had 1 run of games in his time here, and done well.

Still, don't get me wrong, I do not think he's ever going to be good enough to be our number 1. But when our current number 1 is the turbogash Tim Howard, forgive me for not caring too much about Robles.

And some on here were complaining when he got dropped for Howard to reclaim his spot last season!

This clowns an absolute travesty and should be punted ASAP. that 2nd goal is the worst piece of goalkeeping I have seen in a LONG time.

An absolute bombscare of a GK how hasn't martinez seen that we flop everytime this guy is between the sticks
you didnt watch leeds friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.