Joel Robles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not convinced either of our existing keepers are the answer to be honest, and it's starting to look like Koeman feels the same

I think Robles has had some good performances this season, but would any top 4 side have him as their #1?

I think no, and that's what we want to be, so something's got to give

Joel is a good lad though, so it'd be nice if peeps weren't hating on him so

Just stating that we've already seen him be good against a good team. 'Tis all.
I would go back to DM not having the guts to sign Butland for a mere million instead of trusting Tim Howard - DM made some great moves to pick up good talent cheap unfortunately he missed out on Butland, and he went to the mighty Stoke , and we were then stuck with Timmy as he was replaceable even then!
We have had a keeping problem for some time paying big money means nothing on any keeper
When we are needing outfield players too,
Time will tell we had bigger problems today than keepers!

Well if he's so terrible and you're so good, why aren't you playing in the Premier League and he is?
Just curious

Because he grew up in Spain and I grew up in america. I will one day if i so choose. Theres plenty of clubs that would want a talent like myself they're just not aware of it yet. I started playing Keeper. Im a 3 sport athlete.

Well if he's so terrible and you're so good, why aren't you playing in the Premier League and he is?
Just curious

We are all products of our environments. I didnt come from an environment to blossom as a premier league keeper. Not yet i am the rose that grew from the concrete. Against all odds i wasn't supposed to be anything. Im still young and blossoming. If i grew up in Spain or England i would be a top flight keeper no doubt. Growing up In America to a single windowed mother didnt give me much hope in life. I'm now becoming my own man and getting on my own two feet. You can ridcule me all you want, i know what im destined for in life and that's greatness.

We are all products of our environments. I didnt come from an environment to blossom as a premier league keeper. Not yet i am the rose that grew from the concrete. Against all odds i wasn't supposed to be anything. Im still young and blossoming. If i grew up in Spain or England i would be a top flight keeper no doubt. Growing up In America to a single windowed mother didnt give me much hope in life. I'm now becoming my own man and getting on my own two feet. You can ridcule me all you want, i know what im destined for in life and that's greatness.

Mate?

LAD?

How's the indoor footy going mate?

When you get over here head down to the local Goals place. They always have scouts there. Always.

We are top of the table. Lead the league in Goal Deferential and are in the bottom three in goals against. Which is impressive to me because I'm the only dude on the team who plays defense. We might have on guy back at most. They rely on me to always make the highlight save. Everybody wants to score.
I don't know next time I'll head across the pond. I had a grand old time on St Patricks day and the Hull City Match. I think I'll just try and build my resume here in America and try and get noticed for a trial like eric klenofsky. Except i would never turn down Everton for MLS i would adapt to the culture. Me Ancestors had to have been scousers.

Status
Not open for further replies.