Joel Robles

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah not been well tonight my head dropped on the pillow eventually had some bad anger attacks this weekend sorry to those who I have upset - Victor Meldrew 66

Don't worry mate, I hope you don't take anything I say on here too serious as I honestly don't mean any of it.

Keep on those painkillers pal.

Up the Everton.

nah not been well tonight my head dropped on the pillow eventually had some bad anger attacks this weekend sorry to those who I have upset - Victor Meldrew 66

Joey are you convinced by Robles he can be a first choice keeper? I think both him and Stek have shortcomings as well as good attributes in certain areas. Both are ok as 2nd choice but we seem to get better results when Robles was playing?

Joey are you convinced by Robles he can be a first choice keeper? I think both him and Stek have shortcomings as well as good attributes in certain areas. Both are ok as 2nd choice but we seem to get better results when Robles was playing?
I agree with all that he is still young had a bad wobble last week - he is only a potential no 1 fine if we can fetch a affordable more competent Keeper in, but our outfield positions also need strengthening at a cost some of the expensive keepers mentioned on here look not much better TBF - let's see how we end up in the summer transfer break if RK got rid of the both in goal then he has to fetch in something better which may be very expensive our net spend last year was not that great so let's see ?

For all the whining about Robles and Stek our GK could have been an unmigated disaster this season and turned out to be about average (maybe a bit above avg given the sorry state of prem keepers). Stek had a great 1st month, Robles racked up more than a few clean sheets after the post december swoon.

For all the whining about Robles and Stek our GK could have been an unmigated disaster this season and turned out to be about average (maybe a bit above avg given the sorry state of prem keepers). Stek had a great 1st month, Robles racked up more than a few clean sheets after the post december swoon.

True this, even thou Stek was awful and Robles has made some bad mistakes the full story of this season for Everton is the keepers havent been that much of an issue.
Not getting a shot on target on Saturday, the defense being none existant at Anfield and the home Derby being awful from the blues, going out the cups far too early, and getting some poors draws early in the season that costs us points that migt of made the differance on top 4 have been more of a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.