Joel Robles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you remind me where he flapped Joseph? Honest question as I don't recall it.
First cross first half missed the cross, then again in the 2nd half missed the cross ball headed straight at him!
Amazing how you fail to see this yet if it had been Robles you would be posting the very same mistakes on here!

I'm usually pretty fair about Robles, and can see his strengths and weaknesses. But it must have been a massive relief for Williams and Jagielka not to have to worry for 90 minutes about the goalkeeper accidentally punching them in the head every time a cross comes in

Most of the clean sheets Robles kept was similar but without shots on target.

I've been clear from the off, we needed a new keeper and been saying it for years. Stek was bought to be back up and Robles would have been kicked out if we got another keeper.

It was fun for a while believing stories that Robles kept De Gea out at Youth level etc etc but it was lies.

I'm glad the myth he can be our number one keeper is debunked now. We will see his true credentials at his next club. His luck ran out and his poor positioning has come to the fore.
Really UNT away 1-1 borough away fantastic save you WUM you!

Really UNT away 1-1 borough away fantastic save you WUM you!

That the one where he was so out of position for a scuffed shot that Williams had to do the save for him?

Koeman has had enough of his antics.

Status
Not open for further replies.