Jarrod Bowen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, some buddies from work got me interested. One was a Liverpool fan, and I decided I wanted to be the opposite of that idiot, so here I am. Even with how poorly last season ended, I am still excited about being an Everton fan.
Well no one can accuse you of being a glory hunter. I became an Evertonian in 1963 when the team were reigning 1st Division (what the Premier League used to be called) champions. You've sort of done the opposite but at least it shouldn't ever be as bad again!

Welcome anyway ;)

At work? Had you never heard of football before this? Never thought about a team before?

Just can't get my head around last season attracting a fan. Welcome though. Well done that tour instincts turned you away from the red side.

*wonders about it all

I am from the USA, football isn’t exactly popular over here, so no I hadn’t really thought about it before. I actually found some online poll “As an American, which EPL team should I root for?” I watched a few matches, and I loved it. Fortunately I became a fan of the club because of its history and its good reputation not because of Fat Sams playing style. Otherwise I could have been like most Americans and choosen Arsenal or Manchester United. Anyway, glad to here looking forward to next season.

Well no one can accuse you of being a glory hunter. I became an Evertonian in 1963 when the team were reigning 1st Division (what the Premier League used to be called) champions. You've sort of done the opposite but at least it shouldn't ever be as bad again!

Welcome anyway ;)
That was another thing I didn’t want to pick a team from the top 6. We call those bandwagon fans, I would much rather root for the team trying to break the glass ceiling.

I am from the USA, football isn’t exactly popular over here, so no I hadn’t really thought about it before. I actually found some online poll “As an American, which EPL team should I root for?” I watched a few matches, and I loved it. Fortunately I became a fan of the club because of its history and its good reputation not because of Fat Sams playing style. Otherwise I could have been like most Americans and choosen Arsenal or Manchester United. Anyway, glad to here looking forward to next season.

Does anyone else find USA grammatically incorrect?

Bowen - who would he be an upgrade on in the current team? Lookman? Walcott?
Sure he's better than Bolasie but frankly so are the majority of proffessional footballers. If we need another wideman i'd prefer someone better than the ones we have, not an understudy.
SWERVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.