Jarrod Bowen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the feeling that if he played for a nicer named team he'd be more desired by posters on here.

Not the first time weve been linked...21 player of the season for a championship side...pretty good going imo.

Who has he joined mate ( so we know what club you can get us some gossip on ;)

Edit - seen your reply mate to someone else asking the same question
Probably Nottingham Forest. Bit of a revolving door between the two clubs at the moment.
As per usual, Hull City this time of the year are without even eleven players.

Dont knock him chaps hes a Hereford lad, last time Everton had one from there they were a an awesome team, I think the guys name was Kevin Sheedy

Not a murmur in the Hull Daily Mail since they picked up the news from THAT paper.
No mileage in this and my regular match going Tigers workmates say no way on earth is Bowen ready for the PL.

exactly over there they are quite fond of the term GOAT meaning Greatest Of All Time

Surely it should be USA and GAT

or USOA and GOAT
Don't use the term myself but only reasonable explanation for this that I can think of is GOAT spells the word "goat." No one is saying "G-O-A-T" when we say GOAT; they are saying the word "goat."

Inversely no one calls America "Oo-Sah," they're saying "U-S-A." Thanks, English and damn our love for acronyms.

Don't use the term myself but only reasonable explanation for this that I can think of is GOAT spells the word "goat." No one is saying "G-O-A-T" when we say GOAT; they are saying the word "goat."

Inversely no one calls America "Oo-Sah," they're saying "U-S-A." Thanks, English and damn our love for acronyms.

??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.