Jarrod Bowen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooserton88

Player Valuation: £225k
New Everton fan, started following the team towards the end of last season. Since then I have gone full Everton crazy trying to learn as much as I can about the club.

Anyway, anyone have an opinion on Jarrod Bowen?

Jarrod Bowen

I understand we are in the market for a winger. Would he really be an upgrade of Lookman or Calvert-Lewin, which to me seem like 2 players in a similar mold? Would the allure be a young player with a lot of potential for a modest fee?

Help me out a little here trying to understand the thinking behind this one.

Thanks

New Everton fan, started following the team towards the end of last season. Since then I have gone full Everton crazy trying to learn as much as I can about the club.

Jarrod Bowen

I understand we are in the market for a winger. Would he really be an upgrade of Lookman or Calvert-Lewin, which to me seem like 2 players in a similar mold? Would the allure be a young player with a lot of potential for a modest fee?

Thanks

Good lord man, why????

fr-and may have been still caught by the filters post-update, but there's a word beginning with 'C' @Gooserton88 buster that still works around here.

C

R

U

Jarrod Bowen

Thanks
The linked article is from January...

Haha, some buddies from work got me interested. One was a Liverpool fan, and I decided I wanted to be the opposite of that idiot, so here I am. Even with how poorly last season ended, I am still excited about being an Everton fan.
Hah, thats the spirit. Though Ive been an Everton fan for a long time, if your from the states like me you can quickly tell whos a Liverpool fan or not by how big of an idiot they are. Its amazing really...

Seems its not just true in one country, its universal.

He’s an ugly alternate universe Deulofeu.

B8093AEE-ABCD-47B7-8ABF-A22EC287063E.jpeg

Hah, thats the spirit. Though Ive been an Everton fan for a long time, if your from the states like me you can quickly tell whos a Liverpool fan or not by how big of an idiot they are. Its amazing really...

Seems its not just true in one country, its universal.
I am from the states, and yes he is obnoxious. In my Ted Lasso voice a real [Poor language removed].

Status
Not open for further replies.