Jarrod Bowen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highlight videos are supposed be good, his more like lucky. Sorry not impressed. Limited picture I get it. However I’d pass.

It would make no sense in a sentence to call someone "the gat."

It would make no sense to call the USA the "oo-sah" as if you are saying USA like a word.

Greatest of all time it’s used as

I prefer USofA if shortening tbh

Either way I was just being tongue in cheek wasn’t trying to be funny. All fun and games folks

Didn't this Bowen rumour start from The S*n?

Why is it still being talked about as a possibility if it originated from them?

Don't use the term myself but only reasonable explanation for this that I can think of is GOAT spells the word "goat." No one is saying "G-O-A-T" when we say GOAT; they are saying the word "goat."

Inversely no one calls America "Oo-Sah," they're saying "U-S-A." Thanks, English and damn our love for acronyms.

And also replacing 's' for 'z', soccer and trump.

On a serious note though. Thank you for beef Jerky and Baywatch.

Don't use the term myself but only reasonable explanation for this that I can think of is GOAT spells the word "goat." No one is saying "G-O-A-T" when we say GOAT; they are saying the word "goat."

Inversely no one calls America "Oo-Sah," they're saying "U-S-A." Thanks, English and damn our love for acronyms.
Actually Germans have an even greater love of acronyms than ourselves.Although given their propensity for bolting about 10 words together just to create one, it's a linguistic necessity rather than affectation.

Dear me, it must be a slow day if we are picking holes in grammar and syntax. Get out in the sun and drink some beers you sad bunch!

Strikes me as a story that links us and has him end up at Huddersfield instead as most rumours go.

Status
Not open for further replies.