January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the players we has links to, that went ot others clubs....fans went mental about missing out on them....they have all been crap.

Every one was a panic signing.
The lad at Bournemouth who we was also interested in. has been half decent that’s about it tho.

An Everton signing’s goal record if ever I’ve seen one lol
It'll be like that scene in TopGun: "You're the best. The best of the best. We'll make you better". Only in complete reverse.

1.jpg

Hello transfer experts. Just seen this and thought some of you might want to know about it.

A little search of his name brings up some interesting results, some of which I’ve just emojied. Let‘s just say thankfully you’re not Thelwell.

And you are what, captain hindsight?
😂

We are skint and he won’t be going anywhere for under 20 mil

Didnt know you followed City as well as Everton. Like me. Parents moved down to Portishead about 50 years ago, and Ashton Gate was way easier to get to than Eastville. (No M5 Avon Bridge back then!). Seeing them play Everton in Div 1 was weird. Pretty sure City never beat us, a few home draws was about it.

City are "skint" in the same way we are arnt they? Like Steve Lansdown has money, but dem rulez have done for them havnt they?

Plentyof really good young players in the champ and even L1 that I would be looking at.

anel ahmedhodzic
Jayden Bogle
Ryan Giles
Iliman Ndiaye
Han-Noah Massengo
Jason Knight
Terry Taylor

Kwame Poku
aaron morley

These are the most league 1 names I’ve ever heard. There’s no possible way they’re good enough for the premier league.

Didnt know you followed City as well as Everton. Like me. Parents moved down to Portishead about 50 years ago, and Ashton Gate was way easier to get to than Eastville. (No M5 Avon Bridge back then!). Seeing them play Everton in Div 1 was weird. Pretty sure City never beat us, a few home draws was about it.

City are "skint" in the same way we are arnt they? Like Steve Lansdown has money, but dem rulez have done for them havnt they?
Live just outside and Aston gate is pretty easy to get to, pick the lad up from portishead and shoot over in 20 minutes, City don’t really have a need to sell him hence the price will be high, same as semenyo in January although he was itching for a move

Live just outside and Aston gate is pretty easy to get to, pick the lad up from portishead and shoot over in 20 minutes, City don’t really have a need to sell him hence the price will be high, same as semenyo in January although he was itching for a move

Live just outside Portishead? Where? I am in Clapton in Gordano, a few minutes walk from the Black Horse. Only seen Scott on TV; is he as good as some seem to think he is/could be?

Live just outside Portishead? Where? I am in Clapton in Gordano, a few minutes walk from the Black Horse. Only seen Scott on TV; is he as good as some seem to think he is/could be?
Yatton so not too far, he is good needs to work on his distribution as likes to hang on to the ball but is still young and to be fair does run rings around most if the players he comes up against, nicknamed the jersey grealish 🤣🤣, played very well against man city in the cup a few weeks ago

Yatton so not too far, he is good needs to work on his distribution as likes to hang on to the ball but is still young and to be fair does run rings around most if the players he comes up against, nicknamed the jersey grealish 🤣🤣, played very well against man city in the cup a few weeks ago

We have had this chat before! Unless we have two posters in Yatton, which I doubt. Yeah, saw the City match, and he caught the eye. But if we are constrained, (we will be) in the summer, as good a prospect he is, not sure if he adds that much to Everton. Other than a decent sell on profit if he makes the grade. That said, £20m isnt that eye watering for a PL club. As mad as that still sounds, it is about £5m more than we are paying Dele, Gomez and Mina this season.

Contracts expiring

2023 - 9 Players
Mina
Lonergan
Begovic
Coleman
Townsend
Vinagre
Davies
Coady
Doucoure

2024 - 8 Players
Iwobi
Gray
Gana
Simms
Alli
Gomes
Gbamin
Nkounkou

Quite an incredible amount of players out of contract over the next 2 seasons.
wouldn’t keep much out of either list

We have had this chat before! Unless we have two posters in Yatton, which I doubt. Yeah, saw the City match, and he caught the eye. But if we are constrained, (we will be) in the summer, as good a prospect he is, not sure if he adds that much to Everton. Other than a decent sell on profit if he makes the grade. That said, £20m isnt that eye watering for a PL club. As mad as that still sounds, it is about £5m more than we are paying Dele, Gomez and Mina this season.
Yeah we have, I do know of another Everton fan in Yatton bizzarly lives right opposite me, would like to see him in a blue shirt as he would add some pace to the team just think there will be other teams in for him, potentially Brighton or villa who potentially can offer European football next year

Status
Not open for further replies.