January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

More links for Onana...Chelsea and Arsenal today...

...also Gomes rumoured to be interesting Lille for a purchase. Of course a deal where we give them Gomes + cash for Jonathan David would be nice :)

Hello transfer experts. Just seen this and thought some of you might want to know about it.

A little search of his name brings up some interesting results, some of which I’ve just emojied. Let‘s just say thankfully you’re not Thelwell.

Hello Chico,

Is it okay if you also send me some emoji loving for my opinion on said player?

He's turbo garbo

Best regards,

GOT's #1 Transfer Expert

Hello transfer experts. Just seen this and thought some of you might want to know about it.

A little search of his name brings up some interesting results, some of which I’ve just emojied. Let‘s just say thankfully you’re not Thelwell.

All the players we has links to, that went ot others clubs....fans went mental about missing out on them....they have all been crap.

Every one was a panic signing.

All the players we has links to, that went ot others clubs....fans went mental about missing out on them....they have all been crap.

Every one was a panic signing.
Let’s hope our budding DOF experts have the humility to come forward and admit they’re genuinely clueless and prone to performative rage on the internet. We await.

Plentyof really good young players in the champ and even L1 that I would be looking at.

anel ahmedhodzic
Jayden Bogle
Ryan Giles
Iliman Ndiaye
Han-Noah Massengo
Jason Knight
Terry Taylor
Kwame Poku
aaron morley

I had listed some top euro talents a while back...here is the list again btw....All these way before some got moves....

Neshcheret,
Martin Vitik,
Zabarnyi,
Quaresma,
Luka Romero,
Cherki,
Tzolis,
Magno,
Jesper Lindstrom,
Kvaratskhelia,
Musah,
Isak Bergmann,
Adam Hlozek,
Marcos Leonardo

----These got moves
Tzolis - Gone to Nowrich for £9million
Jesper Lindstrom - Gone to Frankfurt for £6.3 million
Kvaratskhelia - Gone to Napoli for £9 million
Isak Bergmann - Gone to Copenhagen for £4 million
Adam Hlozek - Gone to Leverkusen for £11 MIllion.

Status
Not open for further replies.