January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe people would even consider this for a second, it is as bad as the moyes shouts. Might as well see if Barmby wants a game.

its the rooney question all over again, i personally didnt mind rooney coming back. he was our top goal scorer that season (i think) still got slated. barkley offers something we have missed since he left, forward drive from midfield and goal scoring threat from there.

If you were in Niasse’s shoes, you’d probably be weary of getting injured a few months before he can move on a free, in what may well be his last professional contract. A loan move would also give clubs the opportunity to see how crap he is. I think he will decline all loan offers, no matter where they are.
I think that's the one he has with us

its the rooney question all over again, i personally didnt mind rooney coming back. he was our top goal scorer that season (i think) still got slated. barkley offers something we have missed since he left, forward drive from midfield and goal scoring threat from there.
Yeh but Rooney left with our blessings and didn't rip us off on purpose

If niasse has been offered a couple of clubs in the championship on loan and he's turned them down I'm afraid on the 1st Feb he would be told to go and keep himself fit on his own. Wouldn't have him near the first team as he isn't going to get a game with us. It's not like he's been asked to take a cut in pay he's been asked whether he wants to show teams what he can do to give him another chance of a go on the cash teat of football and he can't even be arsed to do that.

If niasse has been offered a couple of clubs in the championship on loan and he's turned them down I'm afraid on the 1st Feb he would be told to go and keep himself fit on his own. Wouldn't have him near the first team as he isn't going to get a game with us. It's not like he's been asked to take a cut in pay he's been asked whether he wants to show teams what he can do to give him another chance of a go on the cash teat of football and he can't even be arsed to do that.
I would imagine he will be on the bench tomorrow.

Ancelotti has reiterated the need to bring through players from the academy again today. I think a loan to buy, or under £10m signing from a league like Holland is all we will see this window. The FFP stuff is being made light of but it is a serious consideration and Ancelotti made a comment about it in his first or second press conference, he was already aware. I think Ancelotti will be looking for future stars, young internationals for modest fees, not big fees for the likes of Soares. I like his comment about 'he has skills (Bernard), and we need skills in this squad'

Status
Not open for further replies.