January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect Niasse will leave before the end of the month and join the club that he will sign a long term contract with.

I would guess there is a game of chicken going on with Everton to extract as much cash from us as he can before he leaves.

Yeh, that what it looks like. That is exactly why carlo came here.

Yep, when your skint, Carlo is the man you call.

2. Carlo Ancelotti - £1.11bn

0_Champions-League-Group-Stage-Group-C-Napoli-v-Paris-St-Germain.jpg

Ancelotti has had an illustrious career - and spent some big money (Image: REUTERS)
Players purchased: 85 for eight different clubs

In at two is one of European football's most successful bosses. Carlo Ancelotti has three Champions Leagues among other successes in a variety of leagues.

It was during his time at Real Madrid where he made his two most expensive purchases: Gareth Bale (£90million) and James Rodriguez (67.5million).

Fernando Torres is his third most expensive purchase but the £50million move from Liverpool to Chelsea did not work out as planned.

Just dont let him spend any of our money on Torres.

Ancelotti has had an illustrious career - and spent some big money (Image: REUTERS)

In at two is one of European football's most successful bosses. Carlo Ancelotti has three Champions Leagues among other successes in a variety of leagues.

It was during his time at Real Madrid where he made his two most expensive purchases: Gareth Bale (£90million) and James Rodriguez (67.5million).

Fernando Torres is his third most expensive purchase but the £50million move from Liverpool to Chelsea did not work out as planned.

The bed wetters are back, didn't take long

The bed wetters are back, didn't take long
Can you blame them? Man U, Spurs etc are signing players in Jan and already have better squads than us. They’re also shipping out unhappy/bad players like Eriksen and Young.

We should be selling a few players and replacing a few players every window. What the hell are we up to?

Be lucky to finish 8th with the current players.

Torres was all Abramovich

Can you blame them? Man U, Spurs etc are signing players in Jan and already have better squads than us. They’re also shipping out unhappy/bad players like Eriksen and Young.

We should be selling a few players and replacing a few players every window. What the hell are we up to?

Who have United signed ??
Spurs have a lad on loan ?
We have signed one player on a permanent deal

This is not the last season of football... ever.

Pre season will start again in July and season 2021 starts in August. I think that is where the focus will be, if we finish eight this season I will be satisfied even though the opportunity to get higher is still there.

Of all clubs I would have thought that we should know throwing money around foolishly does not work.

Who have United signed ??
Spurs have a lad on loan ?
We have signed one player on a permanent deal
Bruno Fernandez and sold Young. Plus they’re probably getting Soumare.

I can’t handle another few months of Division 1 players like ‘Siggy’ it’s too much

I’m sorry but Ancelotti didn’t come here for Branflake or wherever his name is, we need quality and we need it yesterday not next season.

Bruno Fernandez and sold Young. Plus they’re probably getting Soumare.

I can’t handle another few months of Division 1 players like ‘Siggy’ it’s too much.
very good of United to let one of their players play in the Lisbon derby tomorrow night
I am sure UEFA will have no problem with it
So you admit they have not signed Soumare

You are right it is
And fernandez is playing in it which would suggest United have not signed him
It’s everywhere that it’s done, let’s not get pedantic. He’s signing any day now.

meanwhile all we’ve done is loan out Tosun who should have been sold ages ago and bought some 17 year old kid who won’t even feature this or next season.

club is a state nothing ever changes. When City and Chelsea came into money they were ruthless from day 1. Every window they’d sell and buy in quality.

We’re going nowhere under Moshiri.

It’s everywhere that it’s done, let’s not get pedantic. He’s signing any day now.

meanwhile all we’ve done is loan out Tosun who should have been sold ages ago and bought some 17 year old kid who won’t even feature this or next season.

club is a state nothing ever changes. When City and Chelsea came into money they were ruthless from day 1. Every window they’d sell and buy in quality.

We’re going nowhere under Moshiri.
It was everywhere that Gelson Fernandes was signing for West Ham
Done deal they said,
Remember Mata and Witsel to everton

Status
Not open for further replies.