January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s everywhere that it’s done, let’s not get pedantic. He’s signing any day now.

meanwhile all we’ve done is loan out Tosun who should have been sold ages ago and bought some 17 year old kid who won’t even feature this or next season.

club is a state nothing ever changes. When City and Chelsea came into money they were ruthless from day 1. Every window they’d sell and buy in quality.

We’re going nowhere under Moshiri.
Support a different team

It was everywhere that Gelson Fernandes was signing for West Ham
Done deal they said,
Remember Mata and Witsel to everton
You’re just backing up my point with this. We didn’t get Mata and Witsel because our owners have been inept for as long as I can remember.

Trust me other teams are strengthening with good players whilst we stand still as alwys

Everton that

Bruno Fernandez and sold Young. Plus they’re probably getting Soumare.

I can’t handle another few months of Division 1 players like ‘Siggy’ it’s too much

I’m sorry but Ancelotti didn’t come here for Branflake or wherever his name is, we need quality and we need it yesterday not next season.

FFP is the villain here we only just scraped inside it this time, we have to lower the wage bill, so we can buy. United, Liverpool, City, Spurs etc have champions league revenues, huge sponsorships, they don't really have to worry about FFP. FFP was made for the massive clubs, that is why it's so unfair.

Can you blame them? Man U, Spurs etc are signing players in Jan and already have better squads than us. They’re also shipping out unhappy/bad players like Eriksen and Young.

We should be selling a few players and replacing a few players every window. What the hell are we up to?

Be lucky to finish 8th with the current players.

Hahahahaha

FFP is the villain here we only just scraped inside it this time, we have to lower the wage bill, so we can buy. United, Liverpool, City, Spurs etc have champions league revenues, huge sponsorships, they don't really have to worry about FFP. FFP was made for the massive clubs, that is why it's so unfair.
FFP was made for smaller clubs actually so they can only spend within their means.

Utd don’t have CL revenue, how are they spending 60m like it’s nothing in January?

and City don’t care about FFP why should we? Take the fine if it comes to it. But sell half the squad - they’re simply not good enough. Rip it up and start again - that’s what I would do if I was the owner but I’m ambitious and he isn’t.

We can buy to sell in the summer though. Loads of dross and costs will come off the books then. Presume that its ok within the financial year.

You’re just backing up my point with this. We didn’t get Mata and Witsel because our owners have been inept for as long as I can remember.

Trust me other teams are strengthening with good players whilst we stand still as alwys

Everton that

We have about 40 players who can’t get near our team earning over £50k a week, what do you propose we do? We can’t sell them, we’ve tried that, no club on the planet wants to buy them.

FFP was made for smaller clubs actually so they can only spend within their means.

Utd don’t have CL revenue, how are they spending 60m like it’s nothing in January?

and City don’t care about FFP why should we? Take the fine if it comes to it. But sell half the squad - they’re simply not good enough. Rip it up and start again - that’s what I would do if I was the owner but I’m ambitious and he isn’t.
An unambitious Billionaire
Who would have thought

We have about 40 players who can’t get near our team earning over £50k a week, what do you propose we do? We can’t sell them, we’ve tried that, no club on the planet wants to buy them.

Bolasie 70k a week 27m
Sandro 105k a week 5m
Niasse 50k a week 13m
Iceland 100k a week 45m
Snides 120k a week 24m
Tosun 70k a week 27m

SPEND SOME MONEY EVERTON

You have no idea what’s going on behind the scenes but scream and shout absolute bollocks here.

NEA if we sign anyone to be honest. We wont be pulling up any trees this season now anyway. Rather that the pruning of the shoite continues and see if Carlo can get a tune out of what we have for the rest of the season.

We aint getting into europe and we aint getting relegated - why get fleeced chasing rainbows in the January window - especially with some potential fair play issues to stay on the right side of.

Are you actually sitting there questioning why Manchester United, thats Manchester United with the 2nd highest revenues in World football, are spending money?

Serious question here, but do you follow football at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.