January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are bottom of the league. There's not one player who stands out to me and I'll stand by that for now. You don't see any big clubs sniffing round their players. I couldn't even tell you when they last won a game
Spot on. Some of the young players on the cheap and that's it as far as Norwich related deals we should spend any time considering.

I’d take Barkley back tomorrow without a second thought. He’s twice the player any of our current playing midfield are... that alone swings it for me.
For Barkley it all ended very sour, Koeman brought 2 or 3 number 10s in, if I recall Barkley had some bother while out on the town. It all ended so there was really no way back, I think Koeman was a terrible man manager to some of the players. But whether you like Barkley or not he’s a better number 10 than we have had since. I’d give him a second chance loan initially, different manager and quite a few different player, I could see him doing well in our team, at least he can run, Sigs can’t.

No it's telling that on Villa there's one player who stands out as quality while at Norwich there are 8 "quality" players in a terrible team. Leads me to believe none of them actually are any good.
Perhaps the manager has got them playing badly, it happens, often. Doesn't mean they are crap players.

You mean the same Norwhich players who have amassed a whopping 14 points so far this season and sit rock bottom of the league and are almost certain to go down?

It’s a hard pass on any of their players from me.

Got enough turd in our squad without taking on any more wasters for big money.

Gana, Villa...great stats when they went down.

Some of Norwichs players also have great stats and are much younger and faster than our current 'elite' squad :)

That's like saying Tonali is trash because Brescia are trash. The quality of a player is based on their quality, not how the squad around them has been assembled.

Precisely. Weve even seen first hand how one weak link can damage the whole team.

Rather sign Jamal Lewis if I'm honest

One of my old faves...

Never ask @Zatara that question?
If the cops seize you computer for any reason you could end up on a list

I'll pull out some 'mum and dad' jokes if youre not careful...

They are bottom of the league. There's not one player who stands out to me and I'll stand by that for now. You don't see any big clubs sniffing round their players. I couldn't even tell you when they last won a game

Max Aarons at right back is the one id go for...Godfrey would easily get in our squad as would several others.

Just because a team is bottom doesnt mean ALL their players are poor.

Perhaps the manager has got them playing badly, it happens, often. Doesn't mean they are crap players.
It certainly does. But the thing that worries me is the manager has them trying to play good football and they're struggling with that. It isn't a sit back and defend, hit the target man type team.

Gana, Villa...great stats when they went down.

Some of Norwichs players also have great stats and are much younger and faster than our current 'elite' squad :)

Precisely. Weve even seen first hand how one weak link can damage the whole team.

One of my old faves...

I'll pull out some 'mum and dad' jokes if youre not careful...

Max Aarons at right back is the one id go for...Godfrey would easily get in our squad as would several others.

Just because a team is bottom doesnt mean ALL their players are poor.

Grandad I would have you know

Status
Not open for further replies.