2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I never said it actually happened? I could also say Rodriguez would be allowed to play against QPR if he could juggle 8 melons at once - it doesn't mean anything would take it literally.
"You invented a scenario"

Do you get dropped on your head daily?

This shambles of hoofing him out the UAE just to save a couple of quid on wages, whilst limiting our on field options, is just ludricous - how can any Evertonian advocate it as a positive?!
But he is never going to play, for whatever reason, so may as well save some money if possible

If I made up a scenario then claimed it actually happened, sure call me out, but I didn't so...

Think you're struggling badly to come at me here.
I'm really not. I am sorry you'll have to tear your James poster down off the wall though. Genuinely. I wanted him to succeed here as well.

I'm really not. I am sorry you'll have to tear your James poster down off the wall though. Genuinely. I wanted him to succeed here as well.

I don't have any deep affiity for Rodriguez; he's a great player and one that should at least make our very wank bench whilst he's at the club. If you disagree with that then people will question your own agenda.

I don't have any deep affiity for Rodriguez; he's a great player and one that should at least make our very wank bench whilst he's at the club. If you disagree with that then people will question your own agenda.
I prefer players who want to play for Everton Football Club and will give 110% for the club and the fans that pay their wages.

"I'll say it with all sincerity that if Carlo weren't here, I wouldn't have come." Nah not for me.

Unfortunately the analogy doesn't work because James wasn't just coasting along. He, along with Carlo, was the guy who came in a got us a win at Anfield for the first time in decades. Who inspired us at Old Trafford.
If there was resentment about not getting paid, maybe they should have contributed in any of the countless opportunities they had and passed up.
James my have only given 3 or 4 good games in ten, but it was more than the rest of them.

I get that, but he's getting paid to perform more than 3 or 4 times out of 10....when I thought he was on 80k a week I was fine with his 50% game starts, and his performances....he was our best player last season, our only real creative spark, I was a huge fan....but when you then hear (if true) he's on 200k a week, then sorry he needs to show up alot more then he has

I prefer players who want to play for Everton Football Club and will give 110% for the club and the fans that pay their wages.

"I'll say it with all sincerity that if Carlo weren't here, I wouldn't have come." Nah not for me.

How many of our squad do you think chose Everton for Everton and not the fat wedge and low expectations the club likely puts on them?

You're pretty naive if you think Rodriguez picking a club for the manager is something rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.