2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot on....

The wages issue would create resentment problems in any work environment.....imagine your working your ass off, and a co-worker who makes twice or 3 times your salary is just coasting along....it will eat away over time at even the most easy going of personality...
Unfortunately the analogy doesn't work because James wasn't just coasting along. He, along with Carlo, was the guy who came in a got us a win at Anfield for the first time in decades. Who inspired us at Old Trafford.
If there was resentment about not getting paid, maybe they should have contributed in any of the countless opportunities they had and passed up.
James my have only given 3 or 4 good games in ten, but it was more than the rest of them.

The comment about 80 goals in training and still not being picked. You've just completely invented a scenario.

Were you dropped down the stairs or something?

I literally wrote:

He could score 80 goals in training and he still wouldn't be picked.

So no, I haven't made anything up, because I wrote a figurative sentence.

JR's statistics are very good. Surprisingly well. So I do not know what happened behind the scenes. I think it's about financial reasons, the managers' system, JR's injury history, and maybe that JR does not really want to play for Everton. I do not think there is a single cause. Regardless, it is time to look ahead and accept the situation.
agree on all counts other than it being 'surprising' - because for anyone who watched us last year and the difference in our play in open play between when he played and didn't, it shouldn't be a surprise.

There's a whole multitude of issues though yes. He's going, it seems, so now we're one more quality player light. And I think we'll miss a player who is as good as he is, it's arrogant in the extreme to think we won't when, as I've said, our current available attackers would not look out of place starting together in a bottom six side.

What a victory this is for the Benjamin Boyz.

Smash qpr and get over that 1 in 6 blip. Onwards blues.

Aye, I'm sure you were pal.

Don't worry mate, I'm just a virtual name ......

It doesn't suit your agenda so I don't expect you to believe it ...... I'm sure if I said that Rodriguez was a dream, led the team in the bleep test, put the bibs out and cleaned the showers you would love all that.

Btw I heard nothing specifically negative about James.... Just the collective and that before we got shut of a couple of players benitez was shocked how poor it was.

Although I would have been dissapointed, I Had no issue getting rid during the window, as long as we could geta replacement in.

This shambles of hoofing him out the UAE just to save a couple of quid on wages, whilst limiting our on field options, is just ludricous - how can any Evertonian advocate it as a positive?!

Love the fact that his £489000000000 per week wage is all James fault as well now, and the horse his detractors have hitched they're wagons to - Everton offered him those wages and he accepted!

Also, no matter how the Benitez cult try and spin it, James had a massive positive impact on the team on the pitch last season, and off it with his name and following - we played some great stuff and took some big wins - the injuries killed us - don't become kopites and try to airbrush that out of history.

If the cultists could remove their heads from Benitezs hoop, they should direct you're ire and anger not at James, but at the shitshow of a club that gave him theose wages, along with signing crock Delph on mega bucks, a record signing from Swansea on mega bucks who has done nothing of note except make us a worse team and an ex kopite manager who couldn't bury the hatchet and has now weakened us further on the pitch.

Unfortunately the analogy doesn't work because James wasn't just coasting along. He, along with Carlo, was the guy who came in a got us a win at Anfield for the first time in decades. Who inspired us at Old Trafford.
If there was resentment about not getting paid, maybe they should have contributed in any of the countless opportunities they had and passed up.
James my have only given 3 or 4 good games in ten, but it was more than the rest of them.

Weird how that derby win is always credited to James when it was Richarlison and Siggurdsson who scored the goals in that game.

Do we credit the bloke who assisted Big Kev in 99 like we do James?

Don't worry mate, I'm just a virtual name ......

It doesn't suit your agenda so I don't expect you to believe it ...... I'm sure if I said that Rodriguez was a dream, led the team in the bleep test, put the bibs out and cleaned the showers you would love all that.

Btw I heard nothing specifically negative about James.... Just the collective and that before we got shut of a couple of players benitez was shocked how poor it was.

If you haven't heard anything specific to Rodriguez why bring it up? Was an irrelevant comment.

This thread has really helped shine a gigantic light on the parasitic sycophant posters of GOT.

Did you just need that one sell out game so you could make James think "the bernabau has nothing on this club, I'm sacking off the vaping, call of duty and private jets. ...... I'm gonna be one a goodison legend"

Did you just need that one sell out game so you could make James think "the bernabau has nothing on this club, I'm sacking off the vaping, call of duty and private jets. ...... I'm gonna be one a goodison legend"

All football players use private jets.

Most football players play computer games.

Vaping? Who's arsed?

If any of the above bother you I think I'd just give up on modern football and solely watch re-runs of the '66 WC.

All football players use private jets.

Most football players play computer games.

Vaping? Who's arsed?

If any of the above bother you I think I'd just give up on modern football and solely watch re-runs of the '66 WC.
Haha come on mate they all got lashed, ate chips before a game and smoked back then

Status
Not open for further replies.