2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of our squad do you think chose Everton for Everton and not the fat wedge and low expectations the club likely puts on them?

You're pretty naive if you think Rodriguez picking a club for the manager is something rare.
I'm almost certain Allan wouldn't have looked at us other than Carlo being the manager

How many of our squad do you think chose Everton for Everton and not the fat wedge and low expectations the club likely puts on them?

You're pretty naive if you think Rodriguez picking a club for the manager is something rare.
Where have I said it's only him? My point is I'm not going to lose sleep over him leaving to go and play in Qatar. face it, if he was that good a bigger club would have snapped him up. He's past it as a top level player.

I prefer players who want to play for Everton Football Club and will give 110% for the club and the fans that pay their wages.

"I'll say it with all sincerity that if Carlo weren't here, I wouldn't have come." Nah not for me.
Seriously? Davies must be your favourite player then what with him actually supporting us.

Most players have no affinity to the clubs they play for. Lukaku used to talk repeatedly about wanting to leave us and play for better teams. I couldn't care less he didn't want to be here as when he played, things happened and we got goals. Same as when James played.

Seriously? Davies must be your favourite player then what with him actually supporting us.

Most players have no affinity to the clubs they play for. Lukaku used to talk repeatedly about wanting to leave us and play for better teams. I couldn't care less he didn't want to be here as when he played, things happened and we got goals. Same as when James played.
Its a thing called "work-rate"

Yeah, at least Lukaku was able & willing, professional, never injured & hard working.
Still, I expect more from lads like DCL, I do hope he has a soft spot for us and might stay a bit longer despite other clubs sniffing around.

Status
Not open for further replies.