Jags on the bench for final

Status
Not open for further replies.
You give that impression i am afraid

Do you know what lad, i was made up to see the Yak on the Wembley pitch after our shoot-out success and wished he could get a winners medal and he has not played in the competition. That is just our differences in mentality i suppose.

Exactly, out of the three of them, Jagielka was the only one who 100% believed he was going to play in an F.A. Cup final.

Jags is slightly different to both The Yak and Arteta tho. Jags got injured AFTER the club had made the cup final, so it must be harder for him.

And Arteta played a MAJOR part in us getting there, i dont see the difference what it makes to be honest

so do you have to be banned again on merit or ar you still banned?

Last edited:
You gave the impression that he should be completely forgotten.

Not forgotten, but he isnt as important as the 14 on the day nor is he more important than Arteta who has played a major part both in the cup run and the season in general. I find the whole thread in bad taste to other players to be honest

Not forgotten, but he isnt as important as the 14 on the day nor is he more important than Arteta who has played a major part both in the cup run and the season in general. I find the whole thread in bad taste to other players to be honest

HB saying something is in bad taste, thats a ******* cracker.

HB is Rimmer to Grand Old Teams Lister.

We might find him a stupid annoying pathetic cretinous individual, but it just wouldn't be the same without him. In fact we would probably all go insane if he didn't post here.

Thats why he keeps being allowed back, for the good of the forum.

Thats my theory anyway.

HB is Rimmer to Grand Old Teams Lister.

We might find him a stupid annoying pathetic cretinous individual, but it just wouldn't be the same without him. In fact we would probably all go insane if he didn't post here.

Thats why he keeps being allowed back, for the good of the forum.

Thats my theory anyway.

I find it funny that despite saying "im not coming back" atleast twice, he keeps on returning. Pathetic really...

Status
Not open for further replies.