Jags on the bench for final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bainsey

Player Valuation: £20m
could we? I know he wont play but seen someone else say it and think its a good idea actually, but we wont need all 7 subs, could you put Jags on there that way he gets a medal if we won?

I think everyone who played in the cup run should get a medal. Otherwise Carlo Nash gets one and people like Arteta and Jags don't...

I think everyone who played in the cup run should get a medal. Otherwise Carlo Nash gets one and people like Arteta and Jags don't...

Arteta played against Macclesfield , The ****e and Villa .
Jags cannot be a sub . I love his bones , but that would be ridiculous .
He will get a medal from the club's coffers anyway , if for nothing else but THAT penalty .
What if Yak , Victor , Mikel want to do the same ???
It cant happen . I get your point , but its a no-no .

I hope he'll qualify for 1 regardless but if he doesn't I don't think we can just waste a space on the bench by using a player who has absolutely no chance of getting on. My heart says it's a wonderful idea but my head says it's a soft 1

could we? I know he wont play but seen someone else say it and think its a good idea actually, but we wont need all 7 subs, could you put Jags on there that way he gets a medal if we won?

1 of the most ridiculous suggestions ever, shall we have all our injured players on the bench? Or shall we put someone like Baxter on there who can possibly come on and do something.

it's not jags on the bench that is ridiculous it's the whole.. if you are not in the match day squad you don't get a medal. i agree... the whole squad should get a medal.

there was a story here in korea of how park ji sung was so gutted he did not get a champions league medal because he was not in the final's squad but he played in the semi and got nothing.

it's not jags on the bench that is ridiculous it's the whole.. if you are not in the match day squad you don't get a medal. i agree... the whole squad should get a medal.

there was a story here in korea of how park ji sung was so gutted he did not get a champions league medal because he was not in the final's squad but he played in the semi and got nothing.

Its down to the club.

Some clubs will keep medal distribution simple by saying the Cup Final squad gets a medal...

Lets not stop at the bench, lets just play him with crutches, along with Arteta and Yak. Certain winners then!:oops:

Nice thought but i dont think the lad himself would deprive someone int he squad of the oppurtunity, its not what our squad is about, equally i couldnt see Moyesy doingit either.

I am slightly disgusted that VDM could make the sqaud and Arteta and Jags, Jo etc cant.

I can't believe that Everton would not present Jags with a medal if they win the Cup. I feel responsible for his misfortune, actually.

Short version - Everton has big sale on 08-09 kit. Mezzrow orders himself a jersey (sized "XXL Yank fata**") last week. Guess whose name and number were on the back? Yep - higher than 5, lower than 7, J-something-something-something printed on the top.

This is from somebody who made reservations in New Orleans for a fine vacation, only to see Katrina wipe the place clean before he could show up. I'm the Jonah. :(

COYB! Always darkest before the dawn, y'know.

Lets not stop at the bench, lets just play him with crutches, along with Arteta and Yak. Certain winners then!:oops:

Yes because someone suggested that didn't they? You have 6 subs anyway, at this rate Moyes will be struggling to fill that out, if they knew for a fact he didnt get a medal and worst came to worse i was asking could you put an injured player on the bench.

Stop spitting your dummy out.

Status
Not open for further replies.