Jags on the bench for final

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this halewoodblue andreik?

i go on that ctbb forum and hes just such a massive knobhead

fcuk sake. this t_it is halewood blue??? i can't believe i even replied to some of the drivel he posted. andreiK you will be firmly put back on the no marks list. no replies necessary.

is this halewoodblue andreik?

i go on that ctbb forum and hes just such a massive knobhead

fcuk sake. this t_it is halewood blue??? i can't believe i even replied to some of the drivel he posted. andreiK you will be firmly put back on the no marks list. no replies necessary.

No concrete Evidence...

...as yet. :dodgy:. But a hatred of the same player, for no rational reason...so probably.

So your not going to celebrate then? I can picture you now at the final whistle saying "I refuse to celebrate, the win is tainted by Jag not being here!"lollol
As if, you wont give him a 2nd thought and to say different is ridiculous

No, if we win I'll be absolutely over the moon but at some point - whether it be when Phil goes up to lift the FA Cup, on the coach on the way home when my voice finally gives up the ghost or during 1 of the following days - it'll enter my head that Jagielka deserved a medal but didn't get 1 & I'll feel sorry for him (assuming he doesn't actually get 1). If we win it'll be the club that wins it & will be the best moment in my life by an absolute mile, but to say you couldn't care less whether he gets 1 or not, even now I can't get my head around the fact that someone who pressumably supports the club would actually say that

“It was a terrible injury and a tragedy for the boy,” Moyes said. “It affected us all badly. If there was one person who didn’t deserve to miss the Cup final it would be Jagielka"

So Moyes thinks he was probably our best player in our cup run...

So Ossie for dragging us through the 3rd round when we looked like going out,
Arteta for a superb display against Villa,
Cahill for his superb display against the Sh*te, leading the line fantastically
Gosling for his winning goal
Saha for his 2nd half Boro display.

No its a defender who gets the vote and only 1 of the defenders as well, that Lescott has been awful!:oops::oops:lollol

No, if we win I'll be absolutely over the moon but at some point - whether it be when Phil goes up to lift the FA Cup, on the coach on the way home when my voice finally gives up the ghost or during 1 of the following days - it'll enter my head that Jagielka deserved a medal but didn't get 1 & I'll feel sorry for him (assuming he doesn't actually get 1). If we win it'll be the club that wins it & will be the best moment in my life by an absolute mile, but to say you couldn't care less whether he gets 1 or not, even now I can't get my head around the fact that someone who pressumably supports the club would actually say that

I support Everton Fc mate, not Phil Jagielka Fc or Tim Cahill Fc. All that matters is the club win the cup, who provides that isnt important. To say differently is ridiculous

No its a defender who gets the vote and only 1 of the defenders as well, that Lescott has been awful!:oops::oops:lollol

But on top of them all Jagielka has been better and more consistent. That has been proven by Moyes saying so, as in the quote.

I bet you were laughing when you saw Jagielka go down injured.

So, how is "ChuffedToBeBlue.com" going? Are they treating you nicely? :).

Last edited:

Osman, Cahill, Gosling and Saha are still fit at the moment and at least have the opportunity to play against Chelsea "touch wood". Jagielka was a key figure v Liverpool keeping Torres out of the game. Of course it is also sad that Arteta will miss the Final but surely you cannot deny that Jags is way and above our most consistent performer this season.

Of course it is also sad that Arteta will miss the Final but surely you cannot deny that Jags is way and above our most consistent performer this season.

Certainly played his part but so has Lescott, Neville (For him), Cahill has been outstanding & Arteta was in the form of his life, untouchable at times. So to say Jag is way and above other players, i feel that is very condascending and derogatory to the others who have made massive contributions to the club this season

Certainly played his part but so has Lescott, Neville (For him), Cahill has been outstanding & Arteta was in the form of his life, untouchable at times. So to say Jag is way and above other players, i feel that is very condascending and derogatory to the others who have made massive contributions to the club this season

Cant see anywhere anyone stating he was way above other players, all that have played in the FA Cup this season have more than played their part. Jagielka has been the most consistent and dependable before his injury, that is all we are saying mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.