Jags on the bench for final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes because someone suggested that didn't they? You have 6 subs anyway, at this rate Moyes will be struggling to fill that out, if they knew for a fact he didnt get a medal and worst came to worse i was asking could you put an injured player on the bench.

Stop spitting your dummy out.

I couldnt care less if he gets a winners medal or not. Its down to who plays on the day and brings the silverware home. Arteta is just as worthy if not more than Jag, shall we put him on the bench as well or maybe we should have a fit keen youngster there and could possibly become a instant hero

As for the last bit, stop posting ridiculous posts then!

I couldnt care less if he gets a winners medal or not. Its down to who plays on the day and brings the silverware home. Arteta is just as worthy if not more than Jag, shall we put him on the bench as well or maybe we should have a fit keen youngster there and could possibly become a instant hero

Then you're a prick. I agree that it'd be a poor decision to put a player on the bench who will never get on instead of someone who could come on - even if it's a youngster who'll only be used in an emergency - but to say you couldn't care less if someone who deserves a winners medal as much as Jagielka gets 1 or not is a terrible comment

Posting ridiculous posts"

Like getting banned from somewhere at least three times and then making up a different username to creep back on pretend its not you.

Wanting your life, really am.

Then you're a prick. I agree that it'd be a poor decision to put a player on the bench who will never get on instead of someone who could come on - even if it's a youngster who'll only be used in an emergency - but to say you couldn't care less if someone who deserves a winners medal as much as Jagielka gets 1 or not is a terrible comment

He is. He also said:

Not the end of the world. Personally for Jag its gutting but he isnt a great loss

He isnt our top defender never mind the countries. He is no arteta lad, we have a captain of his countrry and season international as a replacement. No great loss

On another forum. They all hate him also.

So your not going to celebrate then? I can picture you now at the final whistle saying "I refuse to celebrate, the win is tainted by Jag not being here!"lollol
As if, you wont give him a 2nd thought and to say different is ridiculous

No question about it that Jagielka deserves a winners medal if indeed we won, and you are correct, it is nonsense to have him on the bench. Jagielka out of all deserves to be commended for his efforts of being by far, Everton's most consistant performer this season. Until his injury, he played every game this season albeit just playing the last five minutes at Chelsea. In the Cup run, Jags was superb against Liverpool and in particular against Torres, and was excellent against Aston Villa and Manchester United.

“It was a terrible injury and a tragedy for the boy,” Moyes said. “It affected us all badly. If there was one person who didn’t deserve to miss the Cup final it would be Jagielka"

So Moyes thinks he was probably our best player in our cup run...

...Im shocked that you are against Jagielka getting a medal HB i really am. Hows the other forum going?

Status
Not open for further replies.