Jags on the bench for final

Status
Not open for further replies.
look. he did this on toffeeweb (joined under another name after he was banned) and was badly found out. i honestly felt a pang of sympathy for him at the time as it was quite sad and i was a bit concerned for his mental health. then he did it again on here and i'm not sure how i feel about it. i suppose what chico said sums it up (to paraphrase), thank god i'm not you halewoodblue. amen.

Cant see anywhere anyone stating he was way above other players, all that have played in the FA Cup this season have more than played their part. Jagielka has been the most consistent and dependable before his injury, that is all we are saying mate.

You said it in your last post

All footballers are children. They need a comforting arm around them. Its called psychology. It will make Jag think and spur him on to come back stronger

I am now at the point where i dont know what is going on. I think i will divert this thread. Things may get messy as the evening wears on. :dodgy:

Post #38, you state he is way and above our most consistent player

I certainly did and he was, but i have not taken away the contribution the rest of the squad have given. I could have been banned for fighting your corner HB, now give me less lip and more positive rep. lol

I support Everton Fc mate, not Phil Jagielka Fc or Tim Cahill Fc. All that matters is the club win the cup, who provides that isnt important. To say differently is ridiculous

We all support Everton, but I personally have a huge amount of respect for anyone who pulls on the royal blue shirt & puts a shift in, to say you're not the least bit bothered about 1 of them not getting a medal he deserves so much... I just don't get how you could unless you have some form of hatred towards him

We all support Everton, but I personally have a huge amount of respect for anyone who pulls on the royal blue shirt & puts a shift in, to say you're not the least bit bothered about 1 of them not getting a medal he deserves so much... I just don't get how you could unless you have some form of hatred towards him

I will care a lot for the 11 or 14 players who pass the white line on cup final day. Jag will not enter my head 1 bit

Interesting that AndreiK completely ignores any HB reference, even to deleting it out of any quotes...

...Halewood must be very lonely to do this.

Anyway back on topic, nice idea, and he is deserving of a medal - arguably more than any other team mate. Id hope he gets one anyway, but who knows. Absolutely gutted that he missed out on arguably the biggest moment of his career, but he will have a similar opportunity next year in the Europa League Final (Y)

Jags will enter my head, so will Arteta and so will The Yak. Win, lose or draw, my heart will go out to all these players. No player forgets a Cup Final and to help your team get to 1 and then not be able to play becuase of injury is terrible.

I can bet that all the players in post match interviews mention the injured trio.

Jags will enter my head, so will Arteta and so will The Yak. Win, lose or draw, my heart will go out to all these players. No player forgets a Cup Final and to help your team get to 1 and then not be able to play becuase of injury is terrible.

I can bet that all the players in post match interviews mention the injured trio.

Well said;)

Status
Not open for further replies.