Is our squad rotten?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're also playing against other u23's

I understand your frustrations but when you throw unsworth in and he can't get a tune out of thIs lot then what? eArl Barrett?
Mate they played an unbeaten top chelsea under 23s with a team RK has sent most out on loan won 3-0 with breakaway fast tactics!
if he can do it at that level he can better this dutch pudding!

...at least we looked solid at the back against Stoke and City.
Seems like a long time ago. Chelsea, Spurs and now this. If man u spank us that'll be four in a row, that'll be enough for me. The risk is we carry on like this into the much more winnable (in theory anyway) games against Bournemouth, Burnley and Limmasol and the rot really sets in.

The squad is not rotten far from it, but is unbalanced. Koeman is not only finding it difficult to accommodate new players into whatever system he is trying to instil into the squad, but has been hampered by his existing players looking lost as well.

The squad is not rotten far from it, but is unbalanced. Koeman is not only finding it difficult to accommodate new players into whatever system he is trying to instil into the squad, but has been hampered by his existing players looking lost as well.
He signed the new lads ffs

He signed the new lads ffs
I know he did. But it was always going to be difficult to integrate up to 6 new players into the team. Whether those players are the right players, or are the players we needed when it was all too apparent other areas of the team needed strengthing is for another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.