Is our squad rotten?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's pizza's and nachos mate. Start looking after yerself, or you'll end up like Wayne Rooney. Fat, useless and handing forty quid to some fifty year old brass. Don't wanna see you go down that road mate.
Thats what i was thinking, if Pizza and Nachos is eating well, I eat like a highly tuned athlete (i.e. Sometimes i eat stuff that wasnt pre-cooked for me) :)

The players are all good in their own right (except Cuco).

It's that they can't play together.

All the right notes - but not in the correct order.
quote-i-m-playing-all-the-right-notes-just-not-necessarily-in-the-right-order-eric-morecambe-132-0-010.jpg

I think another issue here is Steve Walsh.I think the man is a bluffer.He's supposed to be this master scout yet he couldn't find an adequate replacement for Lukaku, when he had more than enough time to do so.Is this director of football thing working out i wonder?Is Koeman happy working with Walsh?How much of a say has Koeman with regards to the clubs transfer policy?

I think he found multiple if you go by the reports the question is why wasn't one secured ?Look towards the board.

The squad is lacking in confidence because it's a jumbled mess.
How could we sell Rom and then buy 3 players for Ross's position while he's still on the books. All three of those players have been promised the same thing, that they'll play off the striker all the time. We sold Barry with McCarthy injured and Besic just coming back, I could go on about recruitment, It just seems that the scattergun approach in the transfer market has lead to players having no idea where or when they'll be playing. Not ideal for trying to mesh a new team together. If you bring in 5 or 6 new first team players, you need to have a fairly consistent line up and formation.
Don't worry so much about countering how the opposition line out, let them worry about you. It'll take a while to work but you won't see the white flag being thrown up because players have no idea what they are being asked to do from game to game.

The top of the club is rotten
The bottom of the club is rotten
The middle bit is also rotten
Even the 'kin tea lady is rotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.