Is our squad rotten?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signing a fella that Mourinho spotted as soon as he walked into United as being a busted flush?

Spending £45m on a lad who couldn't cut it at Spurs but looked good at Swansea?

How many big money transfers from Holland actually work out?

Getting Martina when even 'Kin soton didn't want him?

£30m on a keeper who looks good fair enough but if that took funds from a striker?

Signing a Spanish fella for ten bob and Everton buzzing cos we'd had Atletico off? If they wanted him they'd have had him

Selling a striker that will get astronomical numbers for united this season and not replacing him?

It's the most Everton thing in the world.

Lose our best player and sign 300 lads with no pace who alol play in the same position!

Walsh was supposed to uncover 'gems'?

Who, who has he signed that nobody knew about? That was a bargain? That is pulling their weight?

Stealing a Living the fat biff, same as that lad at Newcastle that signed all thefremch lads then The season after they got relegated.

Terrifyingly accurate.

And I wouldn't have a clue how to fix any of it.

That's pizza's and nachos mate. Start looking after yerself, or you'll end up like Wayne Rooney. Fat, useless and handing forty quid to some fifty year old brass. Don't wanna see you go down that road mate.
I did say I was going for a swim first. Second time this week, circuit training tomorrow not to mention the fact that I'm a natural athlete.

Now where did I put that biscuit?

It's not just the new players though.

effing Jagielka still starting high profile European games for us. He wasn't even that good in them when he was at a decent level.

We're knackered mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.