Holgate Racially Abused By Firmino - The Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep.

This isn't being spoken about anywhere other than in Everton circles or on forums from what I can see. In fact in all of the home games since I haven't heard it mentioned by a single fan at the pub or in the ground.

I don't believe there's any need for an official statement by the FA, seems quite clear at this point that there's nothing more to it than an accusation which can't be proved.

Some of the stuff in this thread has read more than a little bit RAWK to me...

I respectfully disagree mate. If, as you say, that all parties have come to an behind the scenes resoution over the matter because of a either a formal lack of evidence or upon interviews the principals realized that it was an error of perception, then the FA would be committing gross political malpractice in not publicly trumpeting that fact and formally announcing the closing of the matter. Imho there is still a “there” there.

Lets see the FA have a full investiagtion to what happened after the Wigan - City game and get it all sorted in a few days, meanwhile this one.....

Lets see the FA have a full investiagtion to what happened after the Wigan - City game and get it all sorted in a few days, meanwhile this one.....

You means fans live on tv invading the pitch all the evidence in the world?

I honestly don' get what people can't understand why this is taking longer

It is one man's word vs another. How do you decide either way who's lying?

Either way whoever the decision foes against the other player/club/fans are going to feel majorly hard done by as it stands as there is NO EVIDENCE

You means fans live on tv invading the pitch all the evidence in the world?

I honestly don' get what people can't understand why this is taking longer

It is one man's word vs another. How do you decide either way who's lying?

Either way whoever the decision foes against the other player/club/fans are going to feel majorly hard done by as it stands as there is NO EVIDENCE

Buts thats the point, if there is no evidence thats the outcome, sorry there is no evidence so move on, not drag it out for 6 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.