Holgate Racially Abused By Firmino - The Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.

The stupidity of this article. Since when has pushing a player, even into the stands, been a red card? Holgate should have got a yellow yet he’d not even questioned why Holgate didn’t from the referee. No mention of the ref’s chat with his assistant as well. Only that lot could think there’s a conspiracy against them when it looks as though if anything it’s all being brushed under the carpet.

The stupidity of this article. Since when has pushing a player, even into the stands, been a red card? Holgate should have got a yellow yet he’d not even questioned why Holgate didn’t from the referee. No mention of the ref’s chat with his assistant as well. Only that lot could think there’s a conspiracy against them when it looks as though if anything it’s all being brushed under the carpet.

Always the victim...

The FA will bottle this one until after the Derby to avoid any further repercussions. Nothing more certain that if a decision was made either way before it would add further needle to the Derby. My opinion for what it's worth.

The FA will bottle this one until after the Derby to avoid any further repercussions. Nothing more certain that if a decision was made either way before it would add further needle to the Derby. My opinion for what it's worth.

IF Firmino is guilty (which still needs to be ascertained) but if he is then a decision to ban him could effectively decide the top 4 race. Their back up forward players are practically championship standard and they’d be hard pressed to make 4th without him. Millions of pounds are on the line and I bet the RS lawyers are reminding the FA of that at every turn.

I wouldn't bet against this. Only 45 or so more days to go then...

And the 1st comment

There was no evidence to find Suarez guilty of using racist comments towards Evra apart from Evra’s claim. Even though Evra had been found guilty of false claims against a grounds man and changed his ‘evidence’ more than once Suarez was found guilty on ‘the balance of probabilities’ by the FA’s kangaroo court. Not a great omen.

The evidence was he admitted it you bellend

The longer it goes on the more I come back to the conclusion that there is not evidence to prove he either did or didn't use racist language towards Holgate and they are trying to come to some sort of amicable solution that neither party is in the wrong

And the 1st comment

The evidence was he admitted it you bellend
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.