Holgate Racially Abused By Firmino - The Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you think Martinez would of gone about this? Sam has handled it spot on, like a dignified professional
I dont know. He was another that was reluctant to speak out.

I only know that not speaking out on this has probably determined the fate of Holgate. He's been left to fend for himself against the Kopite-inspired media onslaught. That is poor from EFC.

I dont know. He was another that was reluctant to speak out.

I only know that not speaking out on this has probably determined the fate of Holgate. He's been left to fend for himself against the Kopite-inspired media onslaught. That is poor from EFC.

No it hasnt, Sam speaking out would do nothing but make himself look like an idiot in public, like Klopp would do, the club are going about this the right way, its a serious issue, not something for scoring points and social media

The point of putting the word in capitals was to emphasise that's the key word that Allardyce should have been getting out there and underlining.

He/the club have failed Holgate badly. Again the chance was presented today to get the debate back on track and Allardyce just allowed the Holgate tweets issue to be front and centre.
You would be the first person to crucify him if he came out unequivocally over something and it backfired.

Something along the lines of 'the oaf lacks any subtlety and media awareness'.

No it hasnt, Sam speaking out would do nothing but make himself look like an idiot in public, like Klopp would do, the club are going about this the right way, its a serious issue, not something for scoring points and social media

And yet you say this about Moshiri's comments?? You are disgusting and condone racist comments.

Top work from Moshiri trolling Rom like that, he deserves it for being so horrible and arrogant, can see Rom crying to the Belgium press about this as usual

Watching Soccer Saturday in Sky. They've reviewed the RS/City game and not a sausage mentioned about Firmino.

We'll see what is said on the Spurs/Everton review. They may be planning to discuss both matters on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.