George Green 15 year old prodigy signing

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is the next John Paul Kissock!
Or the next Lukas Juk!
or Scott Spencer!

A replacement prodigy for Barkley who'll be sold to United in two years? :) Good stuff anyway, it's good to have talented kids but to get them play together aswell means they'll be a more complete unit when they'll feature for the senior side. (instead of slightly older signings that don't grow up playing together)

Scott Spencer MkII, read how amazing he was gonna be. Sorry i can't get excited about these kind of signings.

It was telling that in the talksport interview david moyes did last week (that someone linked), he said something along the lines of, "the big clubs are stacked full of players, we don't have that at everton, if a young player comes here, you know he's going to get a chance."

I thought it stood out and was significant at the time, makes me think this young lads signing was on the cards then.

For the record, I think Everton is one of the best places for a young lad to try and make a name for himself.

It was telling that in the talksport interview david moyes did last week (that someone linked), he said something along the lines of, "the big clubs are stacked full of players, we don't have that at everton, if a young player comes here, you know he's going to get a chance."

I thought it stood out and was significant at the time, makes me think this young lads signing was on the cards then.

For the record, I think Everton is one of the best places for a young lad to try and make a name for himself.

And then get sold to Man Utd/City/Chelsea

Osman, Hibbert? still here... As much as i love them, they haven't even got an international cap

Rodwell, Barkley? still here...for now Exactly, for now

I hope this Green lad is the shiz, but even if he is, he won't stay at Everton and if he's another Scott Spencer than that's £300k wasted

Ah stop moaning. If he's the English Messi of course we won't keep him, but we will get a nice big cash injection and turn a tidy profit.

Only two or three teams in the world aren't selling clubs if the talent is hot enough. It's the way football is these days.

Ah stop moaning. If he's the English Messi of course we won't keep him, but we will get a nice big cash injection and turn a tidy profit.

Only two or three teams in the world aren't selling clubs if the talent is hot enough. It's the way football is these days.

Sad mate isn't it? And no matter how much Sky tell us how wonderful the Premier League is, it isnt.

Sad mate isn't it? And no matter how much Sky tell us how wonderful the Premier League is, it isnt.

I agree with that 100%.

Looking at the NHL, Wage cap, drafts. things that go on in the US and Canada would help here.

I think the idea over there is that the league is what is promoted, and nutured, clubs are franchises but you can't have one or two all powerful clubs as that would cause the league to suffer (As is happening here)

The worst placed team gets first pick of the youngsters coming through. etc.

The Prem league is dying a death, we're all witnessing it.

love one of their posts to this - complaining about big teams trawling the lower leagues and quote, "paying for what is them, peanuts". Now that's no way to talk about our season's record signing and maybe next season's too FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.