George Green 15 year old prodigy signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

webby52

Player Valuation: £50k
Just noticed this. Keeps in the mindset of grabbing starlets and hoping for the best.[/QUOTE]

At least it looks like we are building for the future because the here & now is looking bleak!

Deathspike

Player Valuation: £1m
I hope he comes good for us and makes it through to the first team! He sounds like a really exciting prospect after reading that article on the main page!

USAtoffee12

Player Valuation: £1m
Seems a real prospect according to the write-ups. We could be developing the best young midfield Manchester United has ever seen!

icburns

pyar sauced
Considering how tight we are on money, he really must have something about him.
I trust Moyes's judgement on young prospects. He's sculpted Tony Hibbert, Leon Osman, Rooney, Ross Barkley and Jack Rodwell (Dan Gosling, too I nearly forgot) and signed Magaye, Vellios, Fellaini.

I'll be happy if the next generation will come though as Hallum Hope, Conor McAleny, Shane Duffy, Aristotle Nsiala and George Green. The list goes on, of course.

Such bright prospects for the future. Premier Academy League title holders. Give it a few years and maybe we can remove the 'academy' from that phrase. We can dream.

FFS Vellios still isn't linked.

Last edited:

zed

Banned
Banned
its business. right from the bottom to the top, but i still fume when theres mention of selling our jewels

RFUS

Anustart
It's only £300K up front, with the rest add-ons and what not. £2 million is a bit sensationalised then.

However I'm quite excited. Another hot prospect to add to our academy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks