George Green 15 year old prodigy signing

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't. He's trolling.

For example he went from :

Barkley's injury was caused by playing in a higher age group to ;

A significant factor in Barkleys leg break was playing in a higher age group to ;

Teenagers are more prone to injury than older players.

Ironically the last one is correct and the second one might have some truth to it but they both go completly against what he said in his first post.

He makes a claim, its gets shown to be bollocks so he just claims soemthing else which can be completly unrelated to his original point.

He's a troll. And i for one love exposing him as such so damon, please don't ever stop. You might think you're popcorning me but i'm actually popcorning you.

Unlucky.

My favourite Damon line is: 'Touched a nerve?'

I can just picture him looking hopefully at his computer screen for someone to bite.

He doesn't. He's trolling.

For example he went from :

Barkley's injury was caused by playing in a higher age group to ;

A significant factor in Barkleys leg break was playing in a higher age group to ;

Teenagers are more prone to injury than older players.

Ironically the last one is correct and the second one might have some truth to it but they both go completly against what he said in his first post.

He makes a claim, its gets shown to be bollocks so he just claims soemthing else which can be completly unrelated to his original point.

He's a troll. And i for one love exposing him as such so damon, please don't ever stop. You might think you're popcorning me but i'm actually popcorning you.

Unlucky.

Leave off the glue lad.

Why did he play against QPR and Blackburn? Was he ready then? Did he not have a chance of injury in those games?

Ok folks. Say hello to a closed thread!!!!

Don't let this argument spill into other threads please.

(there, I asked nice)

Classic Matt Damon in this thread. The "exploding knees" discussion in full flow; he was an elite level troll haha

I think Swisso said something about Green stalling in his development but he seems to be doing well now. Still only 17?

Status
Not open for further replies.