George Green 15 year old prodigy signing

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one's made more mistakes and give more penalties and dangerous free kicks away than Hibbert and Neville, neither our even close to Barkley's talent yet both in the team every week, that puts that argument to bed, Moyes doesn't like players with flare because in 10 years he's signed 2 for money Arteta and Pienarr , neither are now Officially Everton players , Moyes prefare's the defence first approach and players like Jack Rodwell, Darren Gibson, and Fellaini, the proof in this argument is that our left back has been our main source of creativity for a couple of years now, We get results with Moyes but it's boring negative football , which doesn't include a Ross Barkley, and us fans are now used to it

How can you compare Hibbert and Neville (two full backs, one can play defensive mid at a push) with Barkley, whose job is, or will be in a few years, to dominate the midfield and drive forward? They are completely different players so saying 1 has more talent than the other is a complete non argument.

Everyone knows your the best and most knowledgeable football fan on this forum though Lord Sugar, I can't compete with you, and don't intend too

Thats good news. The forum can breath a collective sigh of relief.

At least we're not villa!

Just because he's the most talented player at the club; at the age of 18 does not mean he should be playing.

Especially considering he's had a double leg break from previously playing at a level higher than his age!
But if Magye Gueye is playing instead of him and he's not as good as lads who play of a Sunday then something fishy is going on or Moyes is allergic to players with flare and a proper footballing brain, and just wants hard workers

But if Magye Gueye is playing instead of him and he's not as good as lads who play of a Sunday then something fishy is going on or Moyes is allergic to players with flare and a proper footballing brain, and just wants hard workers

Or he's concerned that he might burn the lad out, who's already had a double leg break

You're constant bleating really is ridiculous. You'd be the ruin of Ross Barkley.

How can you compare Hibbert and Neville (two full backs, one can play defensive mid at a push) with Barkley, whose job is, or will be in a few years, to dominate the midfield and drive forward? They are completely different players so saying 1 has more talent than the other is a complete non argument.

No it's not at all, you can't compare players in different positions but talent wise Wayne Rooney has more talent than Darren Fletcher, if you can't see we're i'am coming from then i'am wasting my time here

No it's not at all, you can't compare players in different positions but talent wise Wayne Rooney has more talent than Darren Fletcher, if you can't see we're i'am coming from then i'am wasting my time here

Correct. It's a lot easier to teach somebody how to be a good defender than it is to 'teach' raw talent.

Ignore the troll Xavi mate. He just tried to claim Barkley broke his leg by playing at a higher age group which is obviously the cause of all leg breaks ever.

Or he's concerned that he might burn the lad out, who's already had a double leg break

You're constant bleating really is ridiculous. You'd be the ruin of Ross Barkley.

Let's keep him wrapped up then hey till he's 24 FFS, he should be involved more Matt, simple as , even if it's off the bench in Tim Cahill's role for the last 20 mins of games

Ignore the troll Xavi mate. He just tried to claim Barkley broke his leg by playing at a higher age group which is obviously the cause of all leg breaks ever.

Are you saying it wasn't a significant factor ? That he aged 16 was playing with players two years and more older (more mature than him) ?!!

Laughable.

Let's keep him wrapped up then hey till he's 24 FFS, he should be involved more Matt, simple as , even if it's off the bench in Tim Cahill's role for the last 20 mins of games

Now you're just resorting to type and being RIDICULOUS.

We can wrap him in wool this season. He'll have another 12 months maturing. He'll be more physically robust.

Less worry.

Why are you turning this into a drama?

Status
Not open for further replies.