Francis Jeffers

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I'm stood over here on the left can you explain what it is that you think is acceptable about terrorising your ex, drink driving and then having a go at police when caught for it?

I can use your wisdom as part of my growing up process just as the young players in Everton's academy can use Franny's life lessons in how to conduct themselves while representing Everton Football Club.

I do actually have sympathy over the restraining order with wife. I do fair bit of appropriate adult and court support stuff, you learn very quickly the burden of proof is very very easy to come by, that's not my sole opinion it's been influenced by legals on either side... It's not a particular well critiqued new Labour legacy.

The fact it was only 12 months, speaks volumes, I've known people to get 5 year orders for contacting 3 seperate agencies to complain about a person and they have ended up with restraining orders because of perceived harassment...

\
All those who have never drove under the influence please stand over there on the left.

All those who have never had a messy divorce and behaved poorly stand over there on the left.

All those who judge without knowing all the facts and give it the big outrage ... grow up.

I suppose Big Duncan should get the elbow too..Or is he ok? Please tell me morality squad man
I'm stood on the right, but even in this age of inflation, 2 or more wrongs still don't make a right.

But then
If he was a welder would his boss have to sack him?...maybe only if his not being able to drive impacted on his ability to do his welding.

Do the police need to clamp down on this sort of stuff? Yes
Was he under lockdown as well?

Also, If he was nicked by the Rose, why was the case heard in Sefton

He looks like an inbred version of Paul Jewell.

Is there any other kind?

Anyhow weren't we in lockdown in May... Probably out seeing a load of his no doubt very decent friends :oops: and then he drives home three sheets to the wind.

This is what needs to be done, with bins representing FF's gates:

81tG.gif

Terrorised a partner - nope
Drove while under the influence - nope
Got arsey with cops who pulled me for drink driving - nope

I'll cast that first stone. Get the rat out of Everton.
Somebody with the pedigree of Claus Thomsen is exactly the sort of ex player we need to set the standards at our once great club

While I'm stood over here on the left can you explain what it is that you think is acceptable about terrorising your ex, drink driving and then having a go at police when caught for it?

I can use your wisdom as part of my growing up process just as the young players in Everton's academy can use Franny's life lessons in how to conduct themselves while representing Everton Football Club.

I do not think it is acceptable behviour. As it is not acceptable to people who have lost family in terrorist attacks that the word 'terrorism' is misused and exaggerated. So take note.

I do not know if your last paragragh is a wind-up or not but, if you are seeking humility, charity and forebearance in your life or as you call it,'my growing-up process', try reading the Gospels in the New Testament.

I assume that you have not been inside because if you had you would not be so swift to condemn, to judge or to moralise, because you might be in the very same position yourself one day.

I do not think it is acceptable behviour. As it is not acceptable to people who have lost family in terrorist attacks that the word 'terrorism' is misused and exaggerated. So take note.

I do not know if your last paragragh is a wind-up or not but, if you are seeking humility, charity and forebearance in your life or as you call it,'my growing-up process', try reading the Gospels in the New Testament.

I assume that you have not been inside because if you had you would not be so swift to condemn, to judge or to moralise, because you might be in the very same position yourself one day.

It's fair enough what you're saying mate, but at what point does the mistake(s) he keeps making actually start to become the sort of behaviour that is not a positive example to the young players at the club?

I mean full disclosure, I loved watching Jeffers as a player. I thought he was brilliant, and completely wasted his talent. I'd have let him go once I knew about him attacking a woman-I don't think you can have someone in your employ with that conviction and do the work you do with EItc but thats another matter!

After a while though, you do start to wonder how many more chances does he get? We seem a bit soft as an organisation to me and don't seem to have much accountability.

It's nothing to do with coming across as a divvy - he is one. He's a vile, crass and chauvinistic (I'm being polite there) individual and has been for a very long time.

The perception was, back when he played, he acted like billy big time once he got his move to London and Arsenal. Some of his following behaviour wasn't great either. The club have given him a big chance really, with the coaching but at present he doesn't really seem to be making amends.

Terrorise - verb (tr) to coerce or control by violence, fear, threats, etc. to inspire with dread; terrify.

And I don't recall stating he should be locked up. But do I think people who drink drive should be punished? Absolutely. It's not acceptable behaviour and I'd imagine isn't acceptable to people who have lost loved ones to selfish individuals who considered their convenience to take priority. So take note.

The perception was, back when he played, he acted like billy big time once he got his move to London and Arsenal. Some of his following behaviour wasn't great either. The club have given him a big chance really, with the coaching but at present he doesn't really seem to be making amends.

he was acting like that long before his move to Arsenal mate. Remember him demanding a transfer on the eve of the 99-00 season after having played about 10 games. Seen him out in town a lot around that time too acting the whopper

Status
Not open for further replies.